Jetforce Gemini by Rareware on Gameboy?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Dano2k0, Dec 10, 2009.

1. IOnEI Falcon

IOnEI Falcon Site Supporter 2015

So we still have no idea who has this? Would love to hear the music on it.

2. VerticalE

VerticalE Robust Member

Not sure exactly when it happened but it was announced at the X02 conference in Spain. I was one of the lucky ones invited to the closed event and I can tell you that it wasn't a bunch of happy dudes sitting on those benches when the news broke. The MS rep was smiling like he just won the lottery, but the guys representing Rare looked more like deers caught in the headlights of an approaching car.

As for this particular rom I find it weird that it has never been mentioned before considering that the game apparently is so close to being a final product.

3. fhwjfah12

fhwjfah12 Newly Registered

Fuck you for not dumping this. I feel like I just saw one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life and somebody just took it away because of money, and now I won't ever see it again.

I hope you die in a fire with all that fucking money burning on your ass.

DSwizzy145 likes this.
  4. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

I suggest you open a thread in the WTB sub-forum entitled "WTB: Jetforce Gemini GBC unreleased" and state your offer. Considering it's the only known copy you should offer quite a few hundreds to be taken seriously.

If the owner sells it to you, then you'll be free to dump it and release it for everyone, as you wanted.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  5. Evotistical

Evotistical Robust Member

There is a world outside of rare video games that you should visit, if some game boy color game is the most amazing thing. Why would you wish harm on someone because they are choosing what they want to do, with they're own property. If game boy games are your pleasure, thousands of games exist that you probably haven't collected yet. Profit makes the world go round. You can hate it, or utilize it to get the things you want.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  6. takeshi385

takeshi385 Mojarra Frita Bandit

Very unkind things to say for first post. Maybe you should just go sit in the corner.

7. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

Probably a new account opened to stay anonymous on this post.

8. takeshi385

takeshi385 Mojarra Frita Bandit

Yah just look at his username , result of smashing your head against a keyboard from the looks.

9. NESticles

NESticles Rising Member

Didn't get his ridiculous way so refused to dump it and was shocked when some people questioned its authenticity based on a few photos and prior to that no evidence of the game existing at all. Turns out the game is legit from a couple interviews with former Rare employees. Don't have any sympathy for whiny OP though. Don't want to dump it? Fine,
    ^Oh look at me I have an undumped proto I'm so special :O Probably the only thing that grants him pleasure in life.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  10. Corex

Corex Newly Registered

bummer this never came out would have been cool to try

11. Mysticmaus

Mysticmaus Active Member

Has this game been dumped yet? , OMG never seen this before! :) , Big JFG fan so i MUST play it!

12. BFD Gambo

BFD Gambo Newly Registered

Hi I'm a little late to the party but what does the cartridge art look like? I would love to see!

13. skavenger216

skavenger216 Familiar Face

Its a proto, so it was probably on a dev cart. it wouldnt have had ANY art on it, at most just a handwritten sticker saying what was on the cart.