Jaguar unreleased games info

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by BeckHansen, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

theone7700018r.jpg It would appear Gremlin were well aware Litil Divil wasn't going to be a mainstream game...

2. KGRAMR

KGRAMR Atari Jaguar & Nintendo 64 (64-Bits) Aficionado

Unrelated to the image but, i think you need to show the stuff you have of Highlander II: The Quest for Knowledge you got from Scott Stilphen or are you going to hoard it without letting everybody to see it? I'm willing to convert the rest of the PDF files you got from Scott in less than a day. Just sayin'...

3. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

TmpFile.JPG TmpFile_2.JPG TmpFile_4.JPG TmpFile_5.JPG TmpFile_6.JPG TmpFile_1.JPG TmpFile_3.JPG A few more odds 'n'sods from the files Scott Stilphen very kindly sent me.

The Cyber Punk City AKA Hammerhead AKA..Skyhammer..early design documents i found interesting, plans for on-foot sections and VR support...

4. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

TmpFile_7.JPG TmpFile_8.JPG Sticking with Cyber Punk City/Skyhammer, Scott also included the later 29 page design doc, which i'm NOT converting in full as it's just a lot of text about gameplay mechanics, rough design sketches etc..will include the front page and page detailing how game was designed to suit CD and Cartridge.

I only plan to convert/share documents that bring something to the table as it were..the Jaguar really isn't a format i want to spend a huge amount of time covering and have page after page of design documentation etc for going up.

At this stage, i'm purely focused on what was planned for the game in the beginning and what made it to final version and what differences a CD/Cart version would of had.

5. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

TmpFile_9.JPG TmpFile_10.JPG TmpFile_11.JPG TmpFile_12.JPG Few more odds n sods from the files Scott sent me.

Treating it as a lucky dip as to what is converted, might be old news, no idea..

C.B.A to do anything with it but convert and put up, when the urge takes me, if i'm brutally honest :)

6. KGRAMR

Hey i'm telling you, i could convert those PDF files and credit you and Scott for the recovery of them. What do you think?

7. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

I think your the last person i would pass the files Scott forwarded onto me, or indeed any other material I was given.

I read your 1st request, but had no intention of replying.

But since you insist on quoting almost everything I put up on here, decided to waste a few minutes replying here and in the Panther thread.

Just saying...

8. KGRAMR

Well then...that sucks :(

9. Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon Peppy Member

Lesson in there..

Demands and stupidity don't see people sharing info.

Plain and simple.

10. KGRAMR

Ok then...Somebody will try to reach Scott Stilphen for those files besides me so, don't be surprised if it's either Lance of Video61, John Hardie, Frank Cifaldi of VGHF or anybody else who wants to publish them for everybody, as i stated before, you're not the only one that deserves to see those .zip files ;)