Jaguar Classic Traxx Game Design Document (Unreleased)

Discussion in 'Game Design Documents' started by KGRAMR, Aug 13, 2017.

1. KGRAMR

KGRAMR Gaming aficionado raised by family & friends.

Hi! Here's another deisgn document from my part to post on this thread(i hope this helps for any aspiring homebrew developer for the Jaguar). These are documents directly from Virtuality that talks about a unreleased project for the system called Classic Traxx (a 3D racing game). These were originally unearthed from old Sunnyvale computers by Scott Stilphen of Digital Press, while Ross Sillifant/Lost Dragon converted those docs. from PDF files into images. I'm just posting this here...Full credit goes to Scott for having these and finally showing them to everybody. I hope he shares more from the computers he now has.
    classic_traxx_unreleased_memo.jpg classic_traxx_unreleased_memo_2.jpg classic_traxx_unreleased_memo_3.jpg classic_traxx_unreleased_memo_7.jpg classic_traxx_unreleased_memo_11.jpg

2. LD

LD Peppy Member

Actually, that's not the full story here...

Scott is no longer with Digital Press and hasn't been for some 6 years.

The documents Scott kindly forwarded on, so i could convert and share them with the greater community, were not 'pulled off' old Atari computers, Scott had the actual documentation/paperwork from Atari's New York office that he scanned in and converted to Zip files.

Just to clear up any confusion.

Regards, Scott/Lost Dragon.

3. KGRAMR

KGRAMR Gaming aficionado raised by family & friends.

...Ok...