Is there a conspiracy against consoles?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Shadowlayer, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Vetus

Vetus Rocked 'N' Loaded!

Another "wise guy" who claims that Nintendo is dead due to smartphones and tablets. How original:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. camdman

camdman Robust Member

Consoles and Smartphones will always have their place in the industry no doubt in a few years time we will be seeing more handheld consoles like vita and 3ds with added phone capabilites Like the Xperia play or Ngage but with better publisher support and specs. I cannot imagine the future of portable gaming as its been quite amazing. 10 years ago phones had crappy screens and text and calls and maybe mp3 playback were all you could do if someone back then said in 10 years or so you will be playing a port of GTA 3 (the best game of the time then on PS2) on a mobile phone I would of laughed. Ahh How technology changes.

3. Shadowlayer

Shadowlayer KEEPIN' I.T. REAL!!

HAHAHAHA! and thats just a teaser, they actually expect someone to pay for the whole trainwreck of a video!

4. Motwera

Motwera Member

For me, reading through that post doesn't amuse me, because I heard about consoles "Blah blah dying because of x thing or whatever" Typical argument, its basically for money and hype that leads to even more money and greed.
    I don't care whoever still argues with the same old argument every freaking next gen console rumour pops up in the internet.
    Oh and one last thing: That social money, its all smokes and mirrors, they put their money in the clouds and now these clouds are fading away.

5. shifted

shifted Robust Member

I'm going to hate when everything goes online... no physical copies to add to the collection, it will be depressing. :(