I have Created a Dash 17526 XDK Stealth Server For the Community

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by im twizt3d 24 7, Nov 11, 2018.

?

Would you guys use this if I release free?

1. Yes it’s a great idea to release this!

2. No and it’s a bad idea to release this!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

I have Created a Stealth Server dash 17526. Built only for DevKit. free to all members Here at Assembler. Sorta like a Comunitity thing. It’s a beta at best.... and still in it’s early stages. I won’t lie to you.... it could use better ChalResp and All, but it’s kv life is in testing faze still. At this point averaging 5 days or so...I have supplied all nessesary Files such as ShadowBoot and Filesystems folder along with servers XeX. If you are interested in using this service. Then please respond to this thread saying so. My hopes are to get a few guys with skill to help get lasting kv life for This Community Project. I have a few guys from here beta testing the server already. It would be great to work together as a real Community on a project. Please don’t hate if you don’t agree or find this not at all useful.

Now that I can see a few of you guys are using the service...feed back is welcome along with bug report's. Really just any issues you have while using it would be great. Remember its a beta if not alpha.

Link to Set up Guide with links in it to download the needed files...Enjoy!
    https://mega.nz/#!b7YVwKRK!4vOiJEkLAhbR2ZDB_ty08u4mF-UB4zE2VtqHii2g1-U

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    KJTR, Traace, Durandal and 3 others like this.
  2. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Don't download or use this idiot's stuff. The setup files allow him to steal your keyvaults, as well as install keyloggers on your personal computer that then dumps your stored emails and passwords.

FBI report filed at ic3.gov.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  3. im twizt3d 24 7

the server is ready for use

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    Commander Shepard likes this.
  4. NickTheModder

NickTheModder Member

5. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard LulzSec Hillbilly

Don't download or use this idiot's stuff. The setup files allow him to steal your keyvaults, as well as install keyloggers on your personal computer that then dumps your stored emails and passwords.

FBI report filed at ic3.gov.

6. im twizt3d 24 7

Your a idiot if you think that...lol you just can’t get it to work on your console. There many others who used it just fine... post your proof of any of these outrageous claims you have made. What files are you referring to? Furthermore once you connect to the services it’s a matter of time before your banned... kv cost nothing lol... also I can post our pms showing you clearly become frustrated trying to get it working. Not one of the files I produced have any bullshit you speak of .

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  7. Mrneo240

Mrneo240 Robust Member

Proof?

8. im twizt3d 24 7

KDnet is the bat file he refers to...lol and yes the xex connects to the listener that middlemans with xboxlive. he is a lying idiot I have gave him multi kv's to test with lol. Commander is a liar funny shit KDnet is debugging shit thats why I said run it if having issues.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  9. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Wasnt he banned for being a scammer under a previous username (GManWillis)?

Not saying you arent trying to hack people either, but for some reason I seem to think this guy was GMan.

Edit:

Found the thread with the link to him being GMAN:

im twizt3d 24 7 and Borman like this.
  10. im twizt3d 24 7

Yes Commander is GMAN. That’s what he made his name on my server. From the dashboard I give you guys the option to use a name other then new client. He choose GMAN.

Thank you... this Commander was so onboard guys.... he wanted to make cash off of this project... I told him I was not interested in making money from this... that it was a hobby for me. I have left the files up so anyone that wanted to check them out could. I wouldn’t come to a site where everyone is skilled and try to pull some shit off. Really guys it’s no big deal you can close the threads down. I just see where there are tons of services like this for rgh and jags... however no support for devkits. I removed all cheats from my source... and to be honest it’s based off of TeapotLives older source. The one that’s been out in the wild for some time now. Just updated it and added support for devkits. It’s just a way to play online with a devkit. Sure if you choose to load plugins to cheat you can & that’s on you. I removed the COD offhost menus to cheat. The only thing it allows is online play. The sdk came from here so did the recovery. I don’t know what Commander is going on about. Except I did all I could to help him resolve his issue and he said “ I give up “ so With that I moved on. The last message from him was wanting me to purchase yet more kvs. so I could give him yet another to test with. I was going to, but the fact is the server will never give lasting kv life. it’s Xosc and Chal resp is not perfect. Kv is flagged for a ban upon first signing in...I would assume or shortly after. although you last a few days before MS flicks the switch so to speak. Kvs being as cheap as they are I still find the server useful... as I don’t play the box much anymore. if I want to play a bit I can purchase a kv for $5.00 and play a few days online with my buddy’s. I know this is not 7’s I am not a member there. Guys I am a grown man and work for a living. Not some skid hacker trying to steal. I just thought I would release it to let others who my want or need online access to get it freely. I figured even if they don’t have use for the server maybe the would want the 17526 ShadowBoot. It’s perfect the dashboard works as it should. It’s by far one of the best ShadowBoots I have had in my possession. I know you guys remember me a yr ago. when I was trying to just learn about rgloader and ShadowBoot. You think I mastered it and became some badass hacker in a yrs time. Trust me this guy for whatever reason is lying. I have been nothing but good to him. So I can’t quite understand why he said this?

11. KJTR

KJTR Active Member

Captain shepard fucked me over saying he could get me some dlc maps which he never could. I posted about it on assembler. Captain shepard is GMAN

12. bowser22

bowser22 .

its commander shepherd just to be clear KJTR, he tried selling me 1888 recovery iso which is public already lololol

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    KJTR likes this.
  13. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Pretty sure he's a known scammer but can't say for sure

14. teckman02

teckman02 Spirited Member

who is a scammer

15. benny679

benny679 Active Member

gmanwillis

16. Gamecheat

Gamecheat Spirited Member

Still wondering why GMAN included himself in that crack when he did absolutely no work on it.

KJTR and im twizt3d 24 7 like this.