Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Development (4,Pro)' started by XDMEN, Oct 31, 2016.
I want to dump .pkg file
but Can't recognition Disc.
How can I it.
PS4, PS3, or Vita
There's a big difference here
Unless another kernel exploit becomes usable (which may happen for 4.01 and below eventually) or someone makes a pkg decryptor/unpacker you cant.
If you have a game at or below 1.76, and your system is on 1.76 then you can do the following
1) Insert game (or if psn then no problem)
2) go to the 1.76 playground and begin ftp and connect
3) press the PS button (dont close it)
4) boot the game
5) go to /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/[TITLE-ID]-app0
6) ftp the contents off the system
This assumes you have
-A game at or below 1.76 firmware requirements
-Understanding of using the playground
What cannot be done
-Dump a game with a firmware requirement higher than what the system is (FW 1.76 cannot dump game with 2.00)
-Dump any game with a firmware higher than 1.76 (unless we get a new playground on 4.01)
Separate names with a comma.