HI_Ricky's Cool Stuff & Room

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by HI_Ricky, Jul 28, 2004.

1. PrOfUnD Darkness

PrOfUnD Darkness Familiar Face

My jaw always fall when I saw unfinished/unreleased games like that 80% Soul Calibur, that is a topic I love to talk about.
    I would love to play those early-build games :smt022 :smt022

PD

2. wombat

wombat SEGA!

respect, you've got some nifty stuff there!. especially al those nice (and uberrare) dreamcast collectable's! really nice! :smt023

3. HI_Ricky

HI_Ricky Guest

because unfinished/unreleased like 80% is game-make staded out source for press demo. another under 80%ver only can find in game maker room
    and all 80% they also make it disable debug menu(some time they forget)
    well, no more different.full ver and 80%.

* in my know the big different on is DC KOF99 , VGA model(2 layer also is hight graphic) very good~~~~ oh...where is my disc~~~~shif...need find....

4. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Great collection! Love the SF Box II! So jealous! hehe

If you're in Hong Kong, do you know Barry Ling? He also has a very large collection!

5. CJPC

CJPC Guest

since ricky is sleeping ,ill answer :p There like best friends, always over eachothers homes!I know him (a little) awesome guy, bought some stuff from him, shipped great!!

6. sayin999

sayin999 Officer at Arms

Thats a great collection there, i envy your saturn boot discs., how much did it cost you to get them?

7. AntiPasta

AntiPasta Guest

Superb collection you`ve got there! All superlatives that I know of fall short in aspiring to describe its magnitude and grandeur... or something :p
    Finally someone to rival assembler perhaps? :smt043

And now the big question, how did you get all that stuff?

8. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

If he knows Barry then they obviously have some very good sources! Barry is the one who was selling that huge lot on eBay... another nice collection to rivan assembler ;)

9. Calpis

Calpis Champion of the Forum

Barry most likely shops YJ (hence his rediculous markup.) Good huge collection but he must be a HKD millionaire.

10. Rich

Rich Guest

yeah, shoebox appt in HK compared to Tokyo's ginza of similar size, still HK is more expensive. best of all though, HK harbors more cooler "stuffs" than tokyo does