Hi - Odin

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction Forum' started by Diablodin, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Hi. I finally joined.
    Thought it'd be nice when I return here for all kinds of info every so often. And I'm fascinated by this community.

My name is Odin, I'm from Norway and in my mid 20's.
    I started collecting in 2010 when I bought a NES again for the first time since my childhood.
    Cause I've prioritized a social life and never really had a lot of excess cash, I've mostly had to sell to buy, and so my collection is probably around 150 games total today.
    The past year I've also started to focus my collecting on specific goals, and thus letting go of a lot.

Maybe you can tell, but I'm a sucker for Diablo. Love that dark and foggy shiz. So I'm hunting that franchise.
    I'm also a fan of the Jak series, and I've always liked rarities/oddities, as well as sealed games.
    Keeping a game sealed is sort of my ritual of paying respect to and honor that game.

Well, that's me. :)

kennypecheur likes this.
  2. NexTheReal

NexTheReal Just call me Nex

Hello stranger, stay a while and listen.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  3. Nanis149

Nanis149 Rapidly Rising Member

Hello.

4. kennypecheur

kennypecheur Site Supporter 2016

Hello Odin,

I knew you will finally come here ! Hope that you enjoy the diablo builds you have !

Good to see you here.

Regards,

Baptiste.

5. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Oh, Hi Baptiste! I got myself a like-new modded PS1 that read the dev discs better, and so from being able to run 20% of the discs I was on my second testing able to run about 90% of them. So now I'm very happy, and it seems to have been worth the money. :)
    Also, I didn't register because I was certain I already had... But now I'm here and I hope to learn buy stuff. On the lookout for new collectables. ;)

kennypecheur likes this.
  6. kennypecheur

Nice done with the Diablo discs ! Any plan on doing some videos ?

7. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

I might, some time in the future. I don't know when and how though.
    Atm I'm a bit tired of seeing the intro and test around the first 5 min... Plus I'm gonna try to organize them now, so I'll have to do all that over again anyway. And after that I'm probably gonna puke from just hearing the title! Haha!

kennypecheur likes this.
  8. kennypecheur

Hahaha, I totally understand what you mean ! No worries, take your time ! I also have to do a lot of videos sinces ages, but I don't have a lot of time to do it.

Diablodin likes this.
  9. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Yeah. Same here. I have the time, but right now I'm just not in the mood to start learning how to and record all the discs over again.
    I'm also hoping to do a final test scan on the remaining discs with a "most effective" Playstation, which I've started a topic about in the Gaming General forum. (Possibly a hacked PS3 or something.
    I really hope to find an answer there too. With a PS3 (HDMI) recording would probably be easy as well.

kennypecheur likes this.