hey guys Biohazard 2 beta

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by samcro, Jun 4, 2011.

1. samcro

samcro Active Member

Hi guys, over the last few weeks ive been cleaning up my house and garage, and found some goodies. didnt even know that something like would have such a following, i think i read somewhere another guy wanted 125k for this thing?
    thats unreal.

Biohazard 2 beta phase 1, 2 disk set is on ebay australia.
    1 disk readable, other is faulty or too scratched up.
    silver bottom disks, bootable on PC emulators with no sound unfortunately, not even sure if the 2nd disk has anything to do with biohazard, they both came in the same white paper slipcase when purchasing a Biohazard Japanese collection from Trademe.co.nz (like NZ version of ebay) in 2003

I have not had this running since when i last owned a pc in 2005, and that was to show off to a friend being a cocky teen.

Im looking for a MINT SEALED copy of Knuckles Chaotix for the sega 32x, and a Brand New Sega Dreamcast Sealed if anyone has these items to trade.

glad to be part of this fine looking community and hope to build some great conversations and friendships.

2. King_of_PS

King_of_PS Site Supporter 2015

Hello and welcome.

I looked on ebay but there's no Biohazard beta for sale....?
    Do you have any photos of the discs?
    Oh and by the way, I think $125k is a typo right!??? Even Biohazard 1.5 wouldn't go over $5k!

3. Robert_Kendo

Robert_Kendo Guest

what did you want to tell us??you got bh 2 beta 1 or 2??or 1 of these version can be found on ebay??
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  4. samcro

samcro Active Member

i just listed the item about an hour ago, might take a little while to show up.
    I have photo's of the disks, but there nothing special, and at this point in time ill only show to possible buyers. its not a copy, they are both silver bottom disks, I always wondered why they don't have black bottoms.

i could be wrong but i saw someone wanted a ridiculous number for it, im sure i was 100k or something.

5. samcro

samcro Active Member

Its BH 2 Beta 1, the one with the different chick. im not sure if there are different copies, but a good friend of mine moved to saudi and he got himself a copy from a collector i think in about 2001

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  6. Robert_Kendo

Robert_Kendo Guest

if you listed it on ebay,show me a link!!!
    If its bh 2 beta 1,show some screens you had made...

7. samcro

samcro Active Member

I dont have any screens, i didnt realise how much people were into this until i tried researching a good selling price. I have not had the disk playing since i think 2005, and that was on a pc emulator.

8. samcro

samcro Active Member

ebay item number 180677004176

9. Robert_Kendo

Robert_Kendo Guest

lol...no pic at ebay,0 feedbacks..funny...it would help to show pics of the disc..if you are talking about bh 2 beta 1,why is the ebay titel called 1.5??hm..strange....

10. samcro

samcro Active Member

because the fan base call it 1.5? im not here to talk shit, im here to sell something.

11. MoonDog

MoonDog Robust Member

Bid battle time? :)

12. samcro

samcro Active Member

im not even after ridiculous money, im just cleaning out..anyone want rare lord of the rings books or original slipknot demo?

13. Robert_Kendo

Robert_Kendo Guest

funny..very funny..i am pretty sure the version you want to sell,doesnt exist outside capcom..if you cant show any pics of the gameplay/disc,i am sure you are selling something evil...

14. samcro

samcro Active Member

is there a good psx emulator for mac osx?

15. MoonDog

MoonDog Robust Member

Try PCSX.

16. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

Edit: Alright, I've calmed down and willl reword this just a bit. Kendo, why are you unbanned and immediately back with this attitude? You have to stop acting so condescending and disrespectful towards others when you yourself don't have all the facts. You really need to learn you matters. Do you remember this?

You fail at this constantly, learn to articulate yourself better without sounding so rude. So this might be fake, we don't know yet. Benefit of the doubt man, everyone deserves at least that.

17. King_of_PS

King_of_PS Site Supporter 2015

Surely everyone's a "possible buyer" lol?

Good luck, but I'm not sure how much a person with Zero ebay feedback will get for it? Also, you just joined this forum today, so I think many people will be wary of you claiming to have BH 1.5 :shrug:

18. samcro

samcro Active Member

ok well its not beta 1 if thats the case, It has Leon and a playable female character named eliza i think from memory, i know that its different from biohazard 2 because you pick the character you want to play after you select new game.

Robert_Kendo, its fine if your a non believer, im just stating the facts, I bought a Biohazard collection, come with some strange disks, one worked one didn't, i thought it was just resident evil 2 until the character selection screen. pretty sure the opening scene was the same as BH2 release. nearly 7 years since Ive had it running.

19. Robert_Kendo

Robert_Kendo Guest

i am shocked about your message...:redface:

ok,good luck with selling the disc and sorry for my bad manners :crying:

20. samcro

samcro Active Member

did i miss something by bramsworth?

i may be jumping to conclusion, i really dont know much about this whole thing, only what i found out online over the last few days...BH2 with a different playable character was what people call BH 1.5. and that some guy tried to sell this for 100k or something, then backed out of the deal.