Here is our ever changing collection. A lot of pictures for your pleasure

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by plasticrelic, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Bert Hardy

Bert Hardy Gutsy Member

sod of a lot of stuff.......

What do you actually use these days? Xbox, 2600, N64?....strange mix!

(I have trouble using more then DC & cube - takes too much time)

Love the DC pod...looks in good condition too....

2. plasticrelic

plasticrelic Guest

That is an example of what can happen when you buy something on Ebay with out any pictures.:smt022

I do plan to try and salvage it one day. It looks like duct tape residue. I might make out ok with some careful doses of thinner. For now it is back in the closet.

3. plasticrelic

plasticrelic Guest

**********update*************

updated see page one.:icon_bigg

4. Atariboy

Atariboy Guest

So far my fave image is ANYTHING Atari^_^ Love the old 2600 woody. Thanks for the pics and I know hyow you feel about box units had to pack them all in my storge;)

5. Cheese007

Cheese007 Peppy Member

WOW!
    Immpresive collection you have there.
    I would post my collection on here but I'm to lazy to do it right now (I havent taken any pictures yet).:110:

6. atomiX

atomiX Guest

That is just awesome. Very nice!

7. plasticrelic

plasticrelic Member

We are back in the game :)

After a long absence I now bring you all a glimpse of our new beginnings.

It all came from Japan: o_O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is the first 3 packages. Many more to come. :D

Syclopse likes this.
  8. Jeff Nay

Jeff Nay Member

Hey plasticrelic,

I like your collection. you have a few things that I am looking for. I am currently looking for an Atari 7800, but you have several other things, I would not mind have duplicates of.

You can see my collection at www.theageofgaming.com there is a video at the bottom of this website, although it is old. I do have an updated video, but I have not posted it yet.

Anyway, I think you will like it. Shoot me a message, once you have taken a look at the video.

Thank you

Jeff Nay

9. plasticrelic

plasticrelic Member

Hi Jeff Nay,

I am Guessing you are a Fellow Floridian. As it happens I brought the collection with me from Michigan to Florida in 2007. This was a result of my Wife finding me new employment in Florida while she was in Florida assisting my Sister with her first born. In 2008 I took different employment and we moved again due to that employment and subsequently had to sell off the majority of the collection to downsize, allowing easier relocation, broaden our options on living arrangements(cheaper/smaller) and also to have enough money to make the move comfortable. The cost of ownership of this size collection extends beyond the initial purchase. This cost of ownership was (and still is) too much for us to bear.

Just to document what was sold here is the list of what we gave up back then(copied and pasted from draft of listing):
    1 Hello Kitty crystal Xbox (There are only 500 in the world) This game system is imported. It's never been opened, and is mint
    1 Anniversary Addition pure white Xbox (170 of 1,000) This game system is imported. The box has very minor creases from shipping over seas. New in box. Item is rare, as only 1,000 were released.
    1 Halo green Xbox (Boxed and great condition)
    1 Halo II Xbox (Blue, imported, boxed and in great condition)
    1 Dead or Alive blue Xbox (Complete. Item was opened prior to us owning it, so we made sure it was complete before listing.) Imported
    1 Mountain Dew green Xbox (Boxed and in great shape)
    2 Crystal Edition Xbox (opened but in great condition) Imported
    1 Fable & Crimson Skies crystal Xbox (Mint, never opened) Imported
    1 Sakura Wars PS2 (Pearl Pink Game System and Controller. Box is opened but in good shape) Imported
    1 Sega Saturn This is Cool smoke skeleton (Box has been opened, great shape) 2 joypads. Imported
    1 Pikachu Nintendo 64 multi color (Item is boxed and complete. The box has a hole in it. Otherwise, in decent shape)
    1 PSP black with case. Comes with battery pack, headset, and car charger. In great shape
    1 Darth Vader PSP white (Doesn't have a box, item in good shape) Comes with a charger.
    1 Famicom Power Glove (Mint in box, never opened) Imported
    1 Atari Jaguar (In box, packing materials missing) 2 joypads.
    1 Neo Geo CD (In box, packing materials missing) 2 joypads.
    1 JVC X'EYE (In box, packing material missing) 1 joypad.
    1 Atari 5200 (In box, incomplete) not working.
    1 Atari 7800 (In box, packing material missing) 2 joypads.
    1 Sega Saturn Derby Edition crystal skeleton (In box, packing material missing) 1 joypad. Imported.
    1 Sega Saturn white (In box, packing material missing) 1 joypad. Imported
    1 Sega CD (In box) broken.
    1 Mario Kart DS special pack with red DS system in plastic. Opened by Costco upon purchase. Never played receipt in packaging.
    1 Atari LYNX (in box, packing material missing)
    1 Mario Kart special bonus pack with silver Game Cube system (extra controller, memory card in hard plastic, Mint!)
    1 Metroid Prime special bonus pack with silver Game Cube system (extra controller, memory card in hard plastic, Mint!)
    1 Mario Party 7 special bonus pack with black Game Cube system (extra controller, microphone, game slightly used, system and accessories unused)
    1 DK bongos
    2 DK jungle beat with bongos
    2 Final Fantasy bonus pack with white wonderswan system. Import
    1 Final Fantasy 2 bonus pack with white wonderswan system. Import
    1 Special Edition Green Xbox with "Thanks for partnering with Xbox" signed "Bill Gates" in chrome
    1 Special Edition Green Xbox with "Xbox launch team 2001 Great work" signed "Bill Gates" in chrome
    1 Game boy SP Classic NES limited edition
    1 Game boy SP Famicom limited edition
    1 Nintendo 64 system in box
    1 Atari Flashback new in box.
    1 Remote control Donkey Kong new in box
    1 Remote control Mario new in box
    1 Remote control Yoshi new in box
    1 Resident evil 4 chainsaw controller for PS2 new in box
    1 Street fighter power stick Capcom in white for Sega genesis in box used
    1 Sega Saturn virtua stick in box used
    1 Blue special edition Xbox new in box
    1 Forza special pack with Xbox system new in box
    2 LCD panel official for playstation one. new in box. one box is heavily taped up.
    1 Playstation two black bundle pack with Ratchet Deadlocked. in hard plastic with extra emerald clear controller.
    1 Playstation two silver complete in box. has to be turned on/off by remote control. remote control is included in box.
    1 Capcom street fighter power stick black for NES and SNES. in plain brown box.
    1 NES Nintendo entertainment system Power Set with power pad. used. packaging in fair shape.
    1 NES Nintendo entertainment system Sport Set with NES satellite and 4 controllers. used. packaging in fair shape.
    1 NES Nintendo entertainment system Control Deck with Official Nintendo Players Guide. used. system has stickers on top. packaging in fair shape.
    1 NES Nintendo entertainment Organizer. New in box.
    1 NES Nintendo entertainment system Action Set with light gun. used. packaging in fair shape.
    1 Sega Master System with light gun, two controllers and 3-D glasses. box is all marked up. packaging in fair shape.
    1 Sega game gear black
    1 Sega game gear blue
    1 Neo Geo pocket with 3 games
    1 Coleco video game remake plug and play
    1 Hori multi stick for Sega genesis, SNES, Atari and Turbo Duo
    1 Dreamcast used in hard case.
    1 Street fighter plug and play
    1 Street fighter special edition Chun Li controller for PS2
    1 Street fighter special edition Ryu controller for PS2
    1 Game Genie for Sega genesis in box.
    1 Sega dreamcast Dream EYE camera. import.
    1 Sega Dreamcast sport pack, white system with 3 games. used in box.
    1 Nintendo Virtual Boy system, in box packing material is missing, serial numbers do not match packaging.

Games (I have to leave something to your imagination :p ) no duplicates:
    35 Xbox games
    4 PS2 games
    32 PS1 games
    15 Game Cube games
    10 Sega Saturn games
    6 Sega CD games
    6 PSP UMD movies
    2 PSP UMD games
    10 SNES games
    10 Sega 32x games
    15 Sega Dreamcast games (6 new in package)
    14 Sega Genesis games
    25 Nintendo NES games (6 in box opened)
    10 Nintendo 64 games
    6 Sega game gear games
    22 Sega master system games
    3 virtual boy games

Kiosks:
    1 Full size SNES kiosk stand up. TV is not working. Tested with other TV all works good. key included. in great shape.
    1 Mid size SNES kiosk stand up. all complete and working. key included. Extremely rare. in great shape.
    2 XBOX kiosks stand up. no system. 3 TVs are included(One extra TV for exact replacement). Assembly and wiring will need to be gone through. Some florescent lamps are burned out and should be repaired by a qualified technician. in fair shape. key missing
    1 Playstation 2 kiosk stand up. functional. flat panel TV. banner for top is missing. in great shape. key included
    1 Playstation 1 kiosk stand up. incomplete. TV and System is gone. One plastic banner is missing. needs wiring. in rough shape. key missing
    1 Playstation 1 kiosk table top. complete. functional. in fair shape. key missing
    1 Sega Saturn kiosk table top. functional. missing banner. key missing
    1 Sega Dreamcast kiosk stand up. missing system and Plexiglas window for system. all other items intact and functional. key missing

Arcade:
    1 Play Choice 10 single monitor arcade system. normal shape for public use. extra repair parts included. 5 games installed. TMNT, Double Dragon, Tecmo bowl, SMB 2, Contra.

Electronics:
    3 laser disc players. one is a late model with auto side change it is functional and also is able to play CD's. one is an early model with single side play it is functional. one is not functional. 100+ laser disc movies. For more info GOOGLE it :)
    1 CED player and 80+ CED movies. For more info GOOGLE it :)
    1 4 position video switcher with Line doubler by Extron
    1 10 position video switcher by Extron
    1 8-track player functional with 24 8-track tapes.
    1 vinyl record player and 11 vinyl records.
    1 Sony stereo receiver very good condition. Dolby digital decoder. with speakers and a passive subwoofer.
    1 realistic stereo receiver for use with the record player. with speakers.

Televisions:
    2 Sharp 19" television with NES built in. one does not work. other one works but support legs are broken.
    1 Panasonic 60" LCD projection HDTV 720p. Very nice shape. picture is awesome with blueray movies!
    1 Sony 57" CRT projection HDTV 1080i. Very nice shape. picture contrast fluctuates slightly and occasionally the TV will shut off by itself. annoying but ok for the kids. might be a simple fix?

Big Boy Toys:
    1 Team Losi XXX-S Sport remote control car. needs 2 body retaining clips and a fresh battery. Super Fast, great for drifting!
    1 Large computer controlled telescope. Polaris by Meade. be a star gazer !

Miscellaneous:
    A few boxes with a large assortment of loose wires, spare parts and accessories for all the game systems listed above.

As I was looking around and reminiscing I found the photographs that went along with this listing. Let me know if you want the photographs posted.

The last trace of the sell on google is http://www.ta-ka-ra.com/usa0/best50108/atari2.htm

As a side note the buyer mentioned that he wanted to start a convention and display this equipment.

I never made it to the convention but I think this is the one he was talking about: https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...uth-Floridas-Largest-Video-Game-Event-Gathers

In 2013 a few years after the move we fell on hard times and I had to sell off some more items:
    Aiwa Sega CSD-GM1
    NEC PC Engine Duo-R
    Sega Fantasy Zone Game (rare blue case) for master system
    87181 Super Mario 64 Electronic LCD Pinball Game with Arcade Game Sounds
    60 Pin Super Polyststion 2 SP2 DJPS-1000000 famiclone FC

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018