Help unlocking thrill kill psx?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by newbey, Nov 28, 2005.

1. newbey

newbey Guest

Hi all,
    I recently got Thrill.Kill.PSX.shared.by.MasterMario.rar from a torrent site but the file needs a pass before I can unrar the file(s). Does anyone know the pass to unlock this game? I googled but couldn't find much. :shrug:
    Thanks!

2. HHogan

HHogan Robust Member

I don't believe Piracy is allowed on this forum, despite it being an older game.

3. Mr. Casual

Mr. Casual Champion of the Forum

An unreleased game as well. :rolleyes:

4. hl718

hl718 Site Soldier

If piracy is verboten here, then there's an awful lot of posts in the marketplace forum that need to be axed because they're full of people selling burned discs of code to which they have no valid claim.

-hl718

5. Mr. Casual

Mr. Casual Champion of the Forum

I think like most sites, ASSEMbler doesnt want a buncha 'tards coming in here asking for ROMs and crap. This guy already has the file, and also its a game that you cant buy at stores, since it was cancelled. He isnt asking for the file, just some password to unrar them. BTW, I hope you guys realize that the main site of this game is giving it away on the internet. ^_^

Oh, and HHogan, its age really has nothing to do with it. Most emulation nowadays is the older stuff, anyway.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  6. newbey

newbey Guest

Hmm,
    I thought it was shareware since it wasn't a rip because a release was never available to be ripped.

7. madhatter256

madhatter256 Illustrious Member

Those things usually come with a password anyway.

That's a bit different [​IMG]. If thats the case, then there are a few people here breaking NDA contracts ;-). And then the whole website looses its purpose to exist.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
  8. Blur2040

Blur2040 Game Genie

Definately not shareware, definately not free. Whoever made it (I never really cared to look into Thrill Kill, as I hear it sucks) still owns it, and it really isn't ours to pass around as we wish.

That said...this is pretty much the most common unreleased Playstation game about...and nobody seems to care...but theres a reason why you have to get it from torrent sites and such...

9. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Since the change to the server I own, and not someone else, you can talk all you want about pirate items, but just no direct linking please.

10. hl718

hl718 Site Soldier

If by "main site" you mean the copyright owners, then please tell me where I can download this game on EA.com. ;)

Someone else might be offering it up for download but I highly doubt it is authorized. Just for the record. heh

-hl718

11. newbey

newbey Guest

Thanks for everyones comments, I have deleted the rar. I buy all my games and I dont want anything to do with piracy.

12. Sally

Sally Guest

Cool man, in that case "welcome". You're bound to learn a thing or two around here if you keep your eyes open.

13. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Deleting it wouldn't be my thing.. owning a billion prohibited devices..

Like a PStool, or NPDP-GDEV

As long as he isn't selling copies. I mean, it's been almost ten years now.

14. TheRedEye

TheRedEye Robust Member

THANK GOD.