Hellow, do you like customized stuff ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction Forum' started by Komet Custom, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Komet Custom

Komet Custom Member

Hi everyone

We are komet custom, we love paints and handcrafted retro items. Our passion is to custom Super Nintendo stuff because the snes is (for us) the best 16 bit console ever. Don't worry we are not SEGA haters : ) actually we do play it also!

We will provide nice customs in the future and we'll create a dedicated post to show you our works. We do it with passion!

We also love CPS1 & CPS2 arcades games, PSP, the Macintosh Plus and VHS cassettes haha ^^
    When I say "us" i am mentionning both of the users of this account.

We are happy to join the AssemblerGames forum : )
    Cheers!

2. Shane McRetro

Shane McRetro Blast Processed Since 199X

Welcome aboard!
    So you do lots of handiwork? Make things look even better than before? I'm terrible at that sort of thing... oh well! :)

3. Komet Custom

Komet Custom Member

That's it. I love hand crafts : )

Let me show you my work : Custom Kirby and Donkey Kong controllers for the SNES

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm selling them but i can't share any information about it for now as i don't have the required account to do so.

Enjoy the photos for now !

4. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

I love this type of stuff. I saw some awesome mega drives at the retro market a week or 2 ago. Wish I wasn't artistically "challenged" as I am, would be awesome for consoles that are yellowed etc.

5. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

I'm pretty excited for when you can finally sell. Those controllers look great.

Komet Custom likes this.
  6. Komet Custom

Komet Custom Member

You will have to wait three months until we create a dedicated post in the seller's forum but you might find us somewhere else in the web... ^^
    We are attacking more models and consoles. Can't wait to finish those.

Digmac likes this.