Have xbox alpha kits but all the badges on the front were removed.

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by ASSEMbler, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Goemon

Goemon AG Member since 2005!

2. HEX1GON

HEX1GON FREEZE! Scumbag

[​IMG]

DeChief likes this.
  3. AUSTIN PEYTON

AUSTIN PEYTON Gutsy Member

Here is a picture of a cat.
    1521871438549.jpg
    ;)

4. N!NJA

N!NJA ßanned

I'm such an asshole?

Seeing as you're too stupid to listen to everything that's happened here.

1. Kev allowed users to be hacked TWICE. And hid it and even refused to warn them.
    2. Kev has scammed users/shill bidded on auctions.
    3. Kev posted lies about me. this is libel and is actually a crime.
    4. Kev leaked private messages from other sites containing private information.
    5. Kev abused the staff, ignored them resulting in them all leaving.
    The reason we're anti AG is because of Kev's actions. It's people like you that seem to enjoy being dicked by him.

He scammed you all with the donations, If you like being ripped off so be it.

My site was planned before any of this shit started and is based on trust/respect and being open about any issues. We don't hide shit here.

I understand there's Kev fans left but if you enjoy being ass fucked daily so be it.

It's funny, Those former AG staff are talking to us daily, really nice people too. so much potential they had here but nope they're gone. Happy to class them as friends now though :)

All I asked from Kev was the truth, a sorry. He should expect everything he gets as he ruined his community.

As for you, you're not wanted on our site, shame as we've done more for the community then Kev's done in the past 4 years.

Shadha and AntDRAG like this.
  5. karsten

karsten Member of The Cult Of Kefka

All this stuff is clearly offtopic! Someone clean up the thread!

port187, f2bnp, james2452 and 3 others like this.
  6. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

Like who. ? We can't do that anymore

stayhye, AntDRAG and -=FamilyGuy=- like this.
  7. karsten

karsten Member of The Cult Of Kefka

This is madness!

8. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

I'm leaving this up so people see the kind of mentally ill people I have to deal with.

Anyway, I still need badges, so I will see what people can whip up. Would be nice to make them complete again.

DS2, DeChief, james2452 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

This is your bar for people you have to deal with being mentally ill?

oldengineer, f2bnp and rso like this.
  10. ASSEMbler

He's self admitted to me as being so in private conversation. You like to step on my toes Bad_ad84. Remember who the one who needs the marketplace is.

Bad_Ad84 likes this.
  11. Droid III

Droid III Rising Member

You are both full autists.

12. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Lol, I don't "need" your market place thread.

Have you seen how cheap the things in my sale thread are?
    It's very much a service for the members of this site. (go look how it started - a group buy for people wanting the dc bios chip and the price hasn't increased in 6 years, despite supplier and postage cost increases).

I make around £1 - £2.50 per item, depending on the item. If I sell 100 a month (I don't), top end I'll make £250. That's less a MONTH - at best, than my day rate.

I bring in new members via reddit or mmmonkeys guides who are linked to that thread all the time and I barely make any money from it, especially when you factor in the time it takes.

I like the threat though, keep up the good work.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    port187 and element18592 like this.
  13. ASSEMbler

I know who you are. 8K posts but never donates when the hat is passed around.

14. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Incorrect, I've donated.

But even if I did donate more, you would post elsewhere that no one donates anyway.

port187 and oldengineer like this.
  15. ASSEMbler

Tell people how much you've supported the site in 7 years of use.

See, you talk shit all the time, but you're just a parasite.

Cat man likes this.
  16. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

So 8k posts of free knowledge/content/support of others/etc = parasite?

Forums almost universally aren't paid to access. The fact you think i owe you something for posting is insane.

Anyway, you have sufficiently motivated me to move on. Its clear now how you think, I can see why everyone quit.

Traace, port187, oldengineer and 2 others like this.
  17. Paulweeze71

Paulweeze71 Active Member

I'm sick of the drama and personal attacks from all ends. Demon's obviously seeking a real whole-hearted apology from all you've done/said to him and he IS taking it a step too far. You however are not helping anyone's situation with the attitude you are portraying.

Being in my position, I see and hear a lot of things. In your message to ex-staff, you told them that retro games are dying and that most people your age are busy raising a family. While I can admire the fact this doesn't take up your whole life, having anyone at the pillar of the community that has no heart into it anymore will crumble the community. It is different to have a silent admin than one who doesn't even want to put in the time to update it properly.

So casting all immaturity aside, why don't you sell the site? If this is truly taxing your personal life with "mentally ill" people you deal with, aren't capable of making arbitrary deadlines and you have to apparently pay out of pocket, what is the point anymore? You have friends that will continue to support you so it's not like you'll miss out on plastic domes or any other gaming aspirations. The only thing you'd forfeit is power...

port187 and Syclopse like this.
  18. GoodTofuFriday

GoodTofuFriday Site Supporter 2015,2016,2017

You consider a person driving traffic to your site to be parasitic? Really?? Or adding to the knowledge base of the site?

You've pretty much admitted that the only contributions to this site you appreciate and acknowledge are monetary ones.

oldengineer, port187 and f2bnp like this.
  19. pstrick1

pstrick1 Site Supporter

Nevermind.

NexTheReal likes this.
  20. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

Oh... BTW @Bad_Ad84, Kev also thinks you're @oldengineer. Despite the fact that Oldengineer lived in the South East back when he frequented the site 10 years ago, and I think you were Midlands or up North? Apparently, this would be a bad thing, as Oldengineer did something terrible to the site in Kev's eyes. From what I recall, the terrible thing he did was wipe his PERSONAL website with photos of his collection and stopped using the site.

Oh yeah... Oldengineer logged in 4 hours ago. So I guess Kev can see from the IP log that you're both in different areas even now... although I told him all this and he dismissed it.

Nothing like... I dunno... running a website with a "museum" of your own personal collection, then moving the forum to another host sans-"museum", and repeated promises to bring said "museum" back but never doing so, is it? Who'd do something like that, though?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018