Half Life 2 Sourcecode

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by pspwill, Feb 18, 2007.

1. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

Whoa, holy hell! How could I have not heard of this earlier?
    I am a super big fan of the HL2 Beta. Are they really using a Modified version of the Leaked Source Engine?!
    :eek:h:
    Super Excited.
    How long has this been in progress?

2. kanaka

kanaka Spirited Member

yeah im a super big fan of HL in general too and this page has a lot of interesting stuff! also if you want to know more about the Team GabeN projects you can look at this link , they are also working in a TF2 game using also a modified leaked engine with a tf2 old concept and models.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  3. JamesMichael

JamesMichael Light Hearted Drunk

After doing a bit of reading nothings been released yet. I'm not sure if this is allowed but I've been looking for the beta for ages the one that was leaked in Russia and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction :p

4. kanaka

kanaka Spirited Member

yeah sadly the gaben projects are not still released, but you can find some other content and stuff in the first link . The russian leak is the same Anon leak but with patches, fixes and some addons applied by the hl2b community. Check your pm inbox ;-)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  5. MasterPhW

MasterPhW Indie

Do you have to register on the forum to see the content of Team GabeN? I would really like to read about this stuff but don't want to register etc.
    EDIT: I've read that they cut the complete contact to Team GabeN... is there a new place to read about there projects? I'm really interested in this stuff!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  6. Chell65

Chell65 Active Member

Videos of the HL2 beta builds are all over the place on YouTube. That's how I got into looking into it all.

For those interested (reg req'd to prove your dedication ;) )
    http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37917 - Biggest thread I've found
    http://halflife2.xphpbb.com/index.php - Latest community actively working on it

TeamGabeN is stupidly secretive about all of their latest stuff but their 06 stuff is pretty accessible. Afaik there are only two big beta releases, the Anon and the Russian.

TeamGabeN's IRC isn't that hard to find but they're not the friendliest, for those interested I suggest sticking around Father Grirori's.

7. KIWIDOGGIE

KIWIDOGGIE Peppy Member

Hey does anyone still have any links for it? Im kinda late for it but doing research on it would be nice.

8. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

I've got it local I think, not sure if we should still be sharing it or not?

9. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

It was pretty widely available for awhile in the past... I dont think sharing would be a problem. I have a ton of stuff dealing with the beta aswell.:icon_bigg

10. APE

APE Site Supporter 2015

11. KIWIDOGGIE

KIWIDOGGIE Peppy Member

Thanks ALOT; I give you 3 doggie biscuits ^^

12. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

anyone still have a valid link to this?