GTA pre-release version - does this look different to you?

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Cooper, Oct 13, 2012.

1. wickedclownnz

wickedclownnz Member

try mount it to a virtual drive then load it in epsxe or burn it to a cd-r with alcohol 120% and try on espxe or a ps1

2. atreyu187

atreyu187 Intrepid Member

I have this same disc, if anyone would like an easy to use BIN/CUE done in redump fashion just drop a PM here and I will post it. I have confirmed it working on PSP, PS3, PS2, and PS1 systems.

3. alf717

alf717 Robust Member

Wickedclown and Atreyu187 posted the same ISO in the downloads section. Both the same but in different formats. Compared to Cooper's images they do not match. Are you guys sure you didn't post the retail version? Atreyu187 BIN/CUE version came with a small pic of the PSone collector image

GrandTheftAutoCollection_PS1Boxboxart_160w.jpg

Edit:

Unfortunately I can't find my retail version to match it up to but right now Cooper's disc seems to have something special. Even in his title screen the Take2 logo isn't there and the "VS" logo is red and white.

Edit: 2

Think my brain is wrecked. :witless: After some more research it seem like Wickedclown and Atreyu187 version might be just as unique. PAL and NTSC versions seem to have the same colored "VS" logo. But still not sure on that color palate. Last time I take on something like this. :highly_amused:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  4. wickedclownnz

wickedclownnz Member

the one that cooper posted has the same title screen as a retail pal version. the pal version didnt have the take 2 logo it had the BMG interactive logo instead :)