Gcvideo Pluto help?

Discussion in 'Modding and Hacking - Consoles and Electronics' started by MadnessUNC, Jan 28, 2018.

1. MadnessUNC

MadnessUNC Rising Member

Anyone have lots of experience with these? I’m not getting any output. I’ve run out of things to check.

2. MadnessUNC

MadnessUNC Rising Member

I triple checked the installation and it is correct. I have continuity from the gamecube solder points to the gamecube board, so nothing wrong there. I have continuity from the gamecube joints to the ic on the Pluto board, so all good there. I have 5volts in and 3.3 volts after the resistor. One led blinks rapidly and the other seems to just stay on.
    This is the second one I have done and the first worked perfectly with the 100ohm resistor on my displays. I tried 2 hdmi cables and 2 different displays. Regular a/v is working fine.

3. jse

jse Active Member

Did you ever solve this? I have the exact same issue of 1 led solid and 1 led blinking and no video output via the pluto, but the av port still working :( I desoldered the digital port to do the install and all the points are clean with no shorting, Im running out of ideas too. I think the pluto boards may be bad :|

4. Nully

Nully Dauntless Member

Unrelated, but do you have an install guide. Can't seem to find one on Google, interested in trying this out.