Gauging interest in printing corrected discs

Discussion in 'Geist Force' started by ASSEMbler, Feb 15, 2016.

1. -=FamilyGuy=-

-=FamilyGuy=- Site Supporter 2049

Basically levels play better, crash less and load faster. I could not test myself over the Internet though, and ASSEMbler's preprod DC seem to be sturdier than the retail ones so he could not really do it either.

2. MSX

MSX Is secretly 32-bit ---- Site Supporter 2013 & 2014

I don't have my copy anymore. Oh well. I bought one of the extras (I wasn't in the original fundraiser) so don't worry about counting me.

3. Speedle

Speedle <B>Site Supporter 2012</B>

I'd certainly like a corrected copy, will sort out a picture as requested at the weekend :)

4. RaZiel

RaZiel Enthusiastic Member

Will it be the Resorted version MILF and I did that gets pressed? If so I will gladly pay for a few, I have my two put away. One I opened so we could rip the disc and rearrange the sort list. It works quiet well resorted and I think my mega links (posted under my old account I can't log into but still valid mega links, posted under atreyu187)

5. Superrayman3

Superrayman3 Peppy Member

Chances are it probably will be the version you and MILF did (also glad to see you're still around ateryu), unless someone managed to figure out how to modify the files and make the game fully playable that is.

6. dark

dark Dauntless Member

Braze and a few others experimented successfully with renaming files on the disc so that you could access them in nimai's room and fly around to explore parts of the later levels that you can't really get to in the on-rails segments. It doesn't seem like anyone found a way to significantly utilize the debug functions. I reached out to "Nimai" who I found on the internet and got a response that he would consider answering any questions I shoot to him, I sent him some, which among other things asked about the debug functions, but never got any replies.

7. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

was Nimai a Japanese speaker? It would explain why he never got back to you. I'd also love to know how to use the debug feature.

8. dark

dark Dauntless Member

He was an American expat who previously worked in Japan for years, but these days is back in the states. No language barrier.

9. derekb

derekb Well Known Member

I'd bite

10. Shane McRetro

Shane McRetro Blast Processed Since 199X

Yep, count me in too. I'd love one of the new discs and even one of those non-collected ones. I've still got my Geisty sitting on the book case here. Opened of course, but I'd definitely be in! Don't shred them!

11. sabre470

sabre470 Site Supporter 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015

Would love a copy but my original is in storage at the moment gonna be difficult to get hold of it for a little while :(

12. KIT786

KIT786 Spirited Member

i'd also be up for a copy of the new disc. can send a pic of the original disc when required

13. bomb78

bomb78 Rising Member

I still have my copy and i would definitely be interested to have a better resorted cd but 15$ shipping has inhibited my enthusiasm..

14. yuckymucky

yuckymucky Spirited Member

I would be in for at least one copy.

15. wizard

wizard Newly Registered

Hi I would be very interested in getting a copy, especially if even some minor improvements have been made! I didn't know at the time you guy's were able to release a version of this lost gem and I would really like to get a pressed disc, possibly even a 2nd for a friend, it looks like a really great game that I really want to play!

16. billcosbymon

billcosbymon Guru Meditation Error

would love to have a copy with the improvements

17. kurtori

kurtori Spirited Member

I bought and still have 2 copies of the first release, and would be in for 2 copies of the improved version. :) I can provide photos of both.

18. bomb78

bomb78 Rising Member

Any further news regarding this reprinting proposal ?

19. Mord.Fustang

Mord.Fustang Fiery Member

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what kind of discs we're talking about here?

20. americandad

americandad Familiar Face

Look at what forum this is posted in. That's the name of the game to be printed.