Ganbare Goemon 5 (N64) Prototype Request

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by ThePenzik, Oct 12, 2016.

1. ThePenzik

ThePenzik Newly Registered

2. Syclopse

Syclopse .

At the bottom of the website is contact information for monokoma, who wrote that article, did you try contacting him?

3. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Mono doesnt have it.

4. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

If it were only this simple :rolleyes:

There's no one that is known to have this, and if someone were secretly keeping it in their collection I doubt they would just go ahead and suddenly share it because some guy posted "please" out of nowhere on a forum.

Just a heads up since you're a new member, you gotta be a bit more realistic. If anything, make a WTB thread, but requests like this just don't happen.

zidapi, kennypecheur, st! and 2 others like this.
  5. radorn

radorn Rising Member

I remember some post in some other forum about prototypes and the such years ago, where an alleged collector was offering to dump some of his protos for cash. He put up a list for members to choose and raise the money for.
    I the list was an N64 goemon game, which, I think, was one of the chosen, but, alas, it seems none of that ever materialized.
    Sorry, I don't remember what forum it was, maybe someone else will know, and perhaps even be able to say whether it was legitimate.

EDIT: https://www.unseen64.net/2009/07/18/would-you-like-to-play-the-goemon-64-or-earthworm-jim-2-proto/ this seems to be what I was talking about

6. Bramsworth

Bramsworth Well Known Member

That was the old Hidden Palace forums. It was a cartridge that DreamTR had. The funds were raised and it was dumped and found to be the same as the US final retail release, unfortunately. Pretty shitty situation for all involved.

NexTheReal likes this.
  7. radorn

radorn Rising Member

Oh, I never knew what came out of the whole thing. Quite disappointing. Thanks for the heads up.