Games I just finished/completed

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Barc0de, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Pulsar

Pulsar Spirited Member

Think those are a pain? Try the coocoo challenge for 9999.9 seconds. It's impossible.
    I tried to complete the game without cheating, but there were like 5 heart pieces I needed help with. Turned out the baseball game, the foot race, and the both the timed rupee challenges were most of them, and the one hidden up on death mountain.

I was kind of dissapointed with the ending. I was hoping it would be like the 4 swords ending where you collect rupees the whole time.

It was a fun game. I'll be playing it again sometime

2. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

Finished Portal for the 47 billionth time. I was able to complete it in 2 sittings, although the first time I only played it for a few minutes. It is a very short game, but a great one. I pretty much have all the puzzles memorized now.

3. lolzvid

lolzvid Peppy Member

Completed Super Mario 3D land twice (normal and special worlds), and it's a pretty nice game, but I feel it's too easy on the normal world.

4. xXCPXx

xXCPXx Rising Member

Though one can never finish an MMO I just hit lvl 55 with the smuggler class in SWTOR so that's all 8 classes completed.

5. Mysticmaus

Mysticmaus Active Member

Just finished Ikaruga for GC for the first time! , this game was almost impossible -__-

And still trying to finish Zelda 2 on the NES , that last temple is shockingly difficult O_O...

6. Benz

Benz Member

Ok this is the latest games that I have finished.

Hitman Absolution (Great game! really liked the story!)
    Sniper Elite V2 (Awesome game)
    25 to Life (Actually pretty good)

7. pixelshader

pixelshader Active Member

I just beat the Star Ocean I repro'd for SNES. It was well worth the effort. I also did a speed run through Dark Souls 2. Slightly under 3 hours, nothing impressive but it was fun.

8. Johnny

Johnny Gran Turismo Freak and Site Supporter 2013,2015

Metro Last Light - PC

I was postponing finishing this one for quite some time, as i really liked the whole atmosphere and art design. Anyway, today i decided to go for it. I can say i totally recommend it, althought you might wait the Redux version, as it will come with all DLC and other new features.

I'm actually looking forward the Redux edition of the original Metro 2033. Hopefully that one will be better optimized, since it runs on Last Light engine, and i can actually play it decently on my PC without turning it on jet turbine engine (even on low settings). For comparison, Last Light run great with only physx and some minor stuff disabled.

9. 9Matt2

9Matt2 Rapidly Rising Member

Assassin's Creed Black Flag on the PS4. The first AC game I'v ever played and I loved it!

10. mairsil

mairsil Officer at Arms

I'm trying to force my way through this one, but it just isn't as good as previous ones (though it could just be my lack of taste for the locale). I swear that the programmers must be trying to make the combat worse with each successive AC game.

11. 9Matt2

9Matt2 Rapidly Rising Member

The reason this is the first AC i'v bought is the fact that is has been the only one that has appealed to me. The pirate theme was great and I didn't find any part of the game boring.

12. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

I just finished The Dig. I played it in DOSBox on my Mac. I've played it before, but it was nonetheless fun to play it again. That game has a really great atmosphere, mainly due to the music and the art. It has a really interesting story, and it even has the guy who played the T-1000 in Terminator 2 (Robert Patrick) as the main character! Spielberg was involved, and you can see his influence in the game. A lot of the concepts and art in the game are things that probably would not have been possible in a movie at the time it was made ('95), but they work really well in the game. Even though it's more "serious" than most of the other LucasArts adventure games, it still has plenty of humor. I liked it.

13. 7Force

7Force Guardian of the Forum

I swear like every other mission was one of those boring tailing missions, plus there were tons of collectibles that were just busywork since they'd either literally give you nothing or something useless like a new costume or a new song for your crew to sing.

14. GungriffonEX

GungriffonEX <B>Site Supporter 2013</B>

Dark Souls 2 - PC

Got it on release day and just now finished it. Unlike Darks Souls with its amazing first half, and much weaker second half, DS2 was good, but not amazing, throughout. The online features work much better. Hopefully the upcoming dlc is good. The Artorias dlc for the original was excellent and feature the best bosses in the series.

15. amiga1200

amiga1200 Dauntless Member

been playing an a friends cd32, completed this gem losing only three lives in all...:smile-new: (the professor is back in business!)
    did NOT get into the ps3 trash, it's been shortened, GIMPED of the warp sequence levels and the bonus 'zarathrusta' like cavern levels. (gravity based navigation, limited barrier grid, fuel for thrust and no weapons. a maze to be navigated with extra lives along the way)
    Super Stardust (Amiga cd32) longplay (08:30 in for gameplay)
    :eek:nthego:
    no my recording, this guy clearly knows how to play..:smile-new:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  16. Commander47

Commander47 Spirited Member

Wolfenstein new order on xbox360 , not a terrible game but then not an amazing game either , some of the graphics were terrible though.

17. Galdius

Galdius Intrepid Member

Valiant Hearts (PS4) - Really good game. Great characters, story and visuals. Some may think it's short but I think it had the right length. The gameplay is simple but it has a nice variety to it. After finishing Watch Dogs, it's nice to see a very good game from Ubisoft. Now I want to play Child of Light that was made using the same engine that Valiant Hearts.

18. Gamer2020

Gamer2020 Rising Member

I recently beat Golden Sun 2. I have beaten it before when I was younger but I was never able to transfer my save data from the previous game. This time around (thanks to the advances in technology) I was able to transfer my data and I finally go to do all the side quests that I always wanted. I even beat the game with having all of the Djin. It was very nostalgic.

19. Gojiratron

Gojiratron Rising Member

Child of Light is pretty good. Beautiful visuals and the battle system derived from the one used in Grandia is good as well. I'm not a fan of the rhyming style used for all the narration and dialogue though. It can be charming but it can also feel forced.

Played through Hitman: Blood Money for the first time in many years. Pro difficulty, Silent Assassin ratings only, no upgrade purchases and default loadout only (so no silenced guns). :)

20. Galdius

Galdius Intrepid Member

Yesterday I bought the european Vita version of Child of Light. I wanted a physical copy and it didn't launched in the US so now I have to wait until my UK copy arrive. I pretty excited to play it, I have heard nice things about it. I hope I enjoy it.