Gamecube NR Reader (PAL) +2 NR Betas (PAL/NTSC)

Discussion in 'Price Check Forum' started by arnoldlayne, Nov 11, 2018.

1. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Resolute Member

This thing took me years to locate, going through (well, tidying) over 100 boxes... over two summers. I eventually found it in a regular Gamecube box about two weeks ago (and now can't find the regular GC that should be in it!) Yeah, it's been a battle, to say the least.

It all started with a user here who was interested in buying it but I really don't have any intention of selling it - It's become far too personal now... :) We've exchanged quite a number of messages over the years and each time I would do a web search and see what it might be worth but prices have varied wildly and I'm not sure at all. I know I didn't pay much for it but that was over ten years ago.

I'd also like a price check on the NR Discs - The PAL one is tested and works fine, I remember messing around with it years ago and getting to a point on the first level where I couldn't progress so I'm not 100% sure if it is complete or not.

The NTSC disc is untested.

All three were purchased here in the marketplace from trusted members of the community.

Any help would be appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Cat man, sa1 and AUSTIN PEYTON like this.