E.EUROPE FuckinFrog Sale Thread

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by FuckinFrog, Feb 5, 2019.

1. FuckinFrog

FuckinFrog Active Member

Hello there! I am in the process of selling off alot of old stuff that I don't need, don't collect anymore and don't have the space for.
    For now I'll just post my Sega Megadrive / Genesis games and more stuff will follow as time goes on.
    Shipping costs will be calculated once the buyer states the country of their origin via PM's.
    All prices except for The Story of Thor are negotiable via PM's.

The Story of Thor - Near Mint 4/5 - *SOLD!!!*
    There is a minor dent in the lower part of the box. Other than that, the 2 manuals and the game are in mint condition. The 10 promotional cards that originally came with the game are also in mint condition.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Soleil - Mint 5/5 - *RESERVED!!!*
    The game, box and manual are in mint condition. There is a Bart Smit sticker on the front of the box which can be removed with ease.
    The game also includes a dutch store-made instruction guide on how to start and play the game.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Virtua Racing - Very Good 3/5 - €15 + Shipping
    The game works perfectly fine. However, a piece of plastic broke off of the top of the box and the manual is relatively beat up.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Batman Forever - Very Good 3/5 - €5 + Shipping
    The front of the box is a bit discolored and a bit of the inlay has been chipped off. The manual and the game itself, however, look and work fine.

Spiderman & X-Men - The Arcades Revenge - Near Mint 4/5 - €10 + Shipping
    The game has ever so slight discoloration on the side of the box. It is almost invisible to the naked eye. The rest of the box, the manual and the game itself is mint.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. FuckinFrog

FuckinFrog Active Member

Mega Games II - Near Mint 4/5 - €10 + Shipping
    The game is in near mint condition. The only thing that's "off" about it is the small crack in the top plastic part of the box. The rest of the box, the manual and the game itself are mint.
    However, I'm not some stingy guy on Ebay that charges 20 to 30 euros for a game thats as common as dirt so you can get ahold of this nice compilation for just 10 euros! :)

Alisia Dragoon - Very Good 3/5 - *SOLD!!!*
    The box is missing a bit of plastic on the top and has some small glue residue on the front.
    However, the inlay art, the manual and game itself are mint.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shaq Fu - Mint 5/5 - €15 + Shipping
    Nothing to mention other than the sticker on the back. The game is in pretty much perfect condition. It is complete with the thick manual which is actually surprisingly heavy, given the size.
    "The most realistic fighting game on the Sega Megadrive" - Nobody, 1994
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Miscellaneous Games (Sonic 1, Super Monacco GP II, The Smurfs etc) - Acceptable 2/5 - €2 euros each + Shipping
    Miscellaneous games for the Sega Megadrive in varying conditions.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. FuckinFrog

FuckinFrog Active Member

Replacement cases + manuals for Mortal Kombat II and Ms. Pac-Man - Near Mint 4/5 - €2 euros a piece + Shipping
    These cases are in excellent condition and contain the manual of the game inside.
    If you have the loose cartridge for one of the games and are looking to complete the game for your collection, you can get it off of me for just 2 measily euros! :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Modnation Racers - Road Trip (PSVITA) - Near Mint 4/5 - €5 euro + Shipping
    Theres some light scratching on it (as is with every game box out there), but other than that, its perfect.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

*****THE GRAVEYARD*****
    Terminator - Terrible 1/5 - €1 euro + Shipping
    I received this copy of the Terminator for the Sega Megadrive for free one day after I bought a Sega Megadrive II at a marketplace.
    It's missing the clear plastic housing across the box, the inlay, and the plastic piece on top.
    Surprisingly, the manual and the game itself are in very good condition. I don't have the room for this kind of stuff anymore and I don't want it to end up in some game store who will chuck it away after a week either. If anyone is interested, you can buy this off of me for 1 euro. I can send just the manual and cart to save on shipping costs if need be.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Empty Box) - Terrible 1/5 - €1 euro + Shipping
    I received this box for free one day after I bought a Sega Megadrive II at a marketplace.
    3 of the 4 corners are broken off, the inlay is discolored and it doesn't come with the manual. But hey! At least the piece of plastic on top is still there!
    I have no idea why you would buy this, but perhaps you can take the inlay out and use it as a donor case for a different game entirely.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]