FS: Xbox RAM chips for 128MB RAM Upgrade.

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by Dano2k0, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Dano2k0

Dano2k0 Mad on XBOX

Hi guys,

Ive got for sale a set of 4 xbox RAM chips, which are obviously used for the 128MB RAM upgrade.

The RAM has been removed from another motherboard, but is in perfect condition and working order. Its ideal if you wish to try your hand at the upgrade. Although its not easy, it is a do-able mod, over time ive done many upgrades for people, all have been done by hand.

Compatable with 1.0 - 1.5 motherboards only, its not possible to upgrade 1.6 motherboards!

My camera is on charge, so don't currently have a photo of them, though if you do want a picture, i'd be willing to post one.

I have previously dealt with a couple of people on here, including capboy. I'm also staff over at xbox-scene, under the same name so feel free to PM me over there, also ive got alot of references over there, so feel free to drop me a message over there to confirm its me.

I'm looking for a quick sale as really need the cash so £16.50 including recorded delivery within the UK, i will ship to the US etc at cost.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask :)

2. Null2009

Null2009 Spirited Member

:-D

i STILL have The Red Star for ya ;-)

3. Dano2k0

Dano2k0 Mad on XBOX

Youve got PM devguy.

4. Dano2k0

Dano2k0 Mad on XBOX

Anyone interested? price may be somewhat negotiablie if you wish to send me an offer. Would make an ideal purchase for someone wishing to give this a shot, with either a spare motherboard, or a cheap second hand one!

I can accept PayPal if it helps.

Also, picture can be provided for those who wish.

Cheers.

5. Dano2k0

Dano2k0 Mad on XBOX

RAM Sold... Thanks for the interest everyone.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008