FS (US): 7 Brand New SNES Asciiware Fighter Stick SN Joysticks & GBA 4-Player Cable

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by SnoopKatt, Jul 20, 2013.

1. SnoopKatt

SnoopKatt Rapidly Rising Member

Asciiware SNES Fighter Stick SN: I came across a bunch of these, and I really only wanted 2, but the guy had a minimum of 12 per order, so here are the leftovers. I gave one to a friend and sold two on another forum, so I only have seven left. The boxes are a bit rough for collecting purposes, as some of them are bent in (only a little) or scratched up, but the joysticks are perfect. Everything is in its own plastic wrap and it also comes with a small paper manual. The ones I kept work perfectly, and the buttons and the joystick respond nicely. Great Super Nintendo joystick. $25 shipped (continental USA) per joystick, or two for $45 shipped! Take all three for $65 shipped.

Edit: Four sold, so only three left. Free upgrade to USPS Priority Mail if 2 or more are ordered.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pelican GBA 4-Way Link Cable: Works for regular Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. Has four 3ft cables for 4 player GBA games. I don't have a way to test it, but last time I used it, it worked fine. If it doesn't work, I'll give you a full refund :) Asking $8 shipped continental USA.

[​IMG]

Trades: I'd be interested in the following:
    -NES Games: Mega Man (1, 4-6), Xexyz, Kirby's Adventure, Adventures of Lolo 1/2, Kid Icarus
    -Tools (electrical, mechanical, etc)
    -Anything odd or interesting. Try me; the worst I'll say is no!

Feedback: My heatware is SnoopKatt, and my eBay account is mrooobaa if you are looking for additional feedback. Feel free to message me through eBay if you want to verify my identity. I live in Ventura County, California (near Los Angeles) if you're interested in local pickup.

Thanks!
    -Anthony

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. SnoopKatt

Minor price/stock updates!

3. SnoopKatt

Cut some prices and added new stuff!