FS: two xdk with Psu, and a lot of retail consoles and games sold as one lot of $500

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by Apox, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Apox

Apox Spirited Member

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...6&authkey=!AH83m_S6XSRCSlU&ithint=folder,.jpg

check the photos. it's the last of the things that i could find around the house before moving away. price is 500 usd via paypal gift, or if you have a few positive feedback here then normal transfer but you cover the costs.

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED, which means that you can take everything that you see in the photos but you will have to pay for shipping. So, for example, there are 30 ps2 games, a few dreamcast and ps games. But if you dont want the cases and just want the games, then shipping will be way cheaper. There are 3 original famicoms, and 2 clones. If you only want the original ones and dont want the clones, shipping will be less. Same with all other things.

Untested: v-saturn, megadrive, beatmania controller, famicom clones and originals (couldnt find power cords, already packed and sent home most of my things).
    Not working properly: ps one powers but i only have japanese games and it wouldnt do anything after the logo screen, the one that shows after you insert the game.
    Most items are japanese versions. But have 3 pal xbox games and a couple of pal ps2 games. see photos.

Anyway, that's about it. 500 usd takes the whole lot, including both phat xdk, both tested working, NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING, which will depend on where you are located, what shipping service you choose and what games you want (if some you dont want, or if you dont want the cases, clones, controllers, etc).

Thanks for watching!

Fabian

2. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

How about that grey sidecar there, you willing to sell just that on it's own?

3. Apox

Apox Spirited Member

broken and not for sale

4. XboxSurgeon

Okay, GLWS

5. hacker360

hacker360 Spirited Member

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  6. Apox

Apox Spirited Member

I would prefer to sell the whole lot at once, but if it doesnt sell in a couple of days, i could sell the 2 xdk with psu separately. send me a pm with your offer. thanks.

7. SynTeX

SynTeX Member

If you change your mind and what to sell it, please contact me! :)

8. gs37

gs37 Robust Member

Are they real development kits or just test kits?

9. XboxSurgeon

By the pics alone they are test kits since they are white with chrome bezels. The bottom one is an Xenon while the top looks like a zephyr, possibly a Falcon. Regardless, they are missing the sidecars so they do not have full development capability anyhow. They can still run dev signed code though, assuming they fully function.

gs37 likes this.