Far Cry Instincts - Xbox - beta version 7 download

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by urisma, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSX

MSX Is secretly 32-bit ---- Site Supporter 2013 & 2014

I must have missed the part that says everyone on the internet has to release everything to you. Borman owes you nothing. In fact, you deserve nothing for demanding him to release something valuable to the public. When someone finds a gem like a beta game, its their's, not your's. They have the right to do whatever they want with it. In my vision, a game is only released when someone doesn't care about it anymore. Obviously there is more meaning to the games, so Borman won't release them. That being said, some of these things are better off unreleased. I doubt you remember what happened when Sonic Xtreme was trying to be released. In fact, I hope he doesn't release them since some people (namely you moto) don't deserve to even look at them. Also like Sonic Xtreme, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a back lash if he attempts to release the games since you supposedly contacted and got a reply from Lucas Arts. At this point, I say you shot yourself in the foot.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Oh boy, you found a picture of me when I shaved my head, in the winter time, to raise money for charity. And edited it. Congratulations. Go grow some balls, asshole.

[​IMG]

Im quite happy sharing a picture where I raised almost 200$ for charity, just by shaving me head. Feels good to help find a cure for children's cancer.

[​IMG]

Lucasarts has no grounds to sue me, so Im not too terribly worried about it. I've had plenty of people "report" me when they don't get their way. They have bigger fish to fry.

1. Things cost money. If you wanted it, buy it yourself instead of wallowing at your computer that "OH NOESSSS BORMAN HAS IT AND I CANT HAVE IT. LET ME CRY SOME MORE"
    2. I dont belong to the beta scene. Nor do I give a fuck about you. Sceners are a bunch of assholes, like you have confirmed.
    3. I have no ego. And I actually do more than you ever will.

3. MSX

MSX Is secretly 32-bit ---- Site Supporter 2013 & 2014

Again, there has to be more reasons why Borman won't release them, if he has released other games. I bring Sonic Xtreme back into question. The amount of publicity it got ended up having the person backing out of releasing it and creating dram with one of the game's actual directors. At most, you have an over inflated ego for thinking we owe you to release the games. And I can guarantee others will vouch when I say some things are better off unreleased. It appears to me you are too young or immature to understand the process. And before you call us immature, 1) look at the fuss you are making, 2) How many people on this site are supporting you?

4. Borman

What copyright notices? There are none. You don't own the content, thus you cannot submit a copyright notice. Thanks though.

5. Borman

Uh you had nothing to do with that. You can let yourself think that.

All my battlefront videos, bar one, are still up and 100% fine. And I have permission from the developers of SG-1 to post videos, so that doesn't stand either. None of which have content complains btw.

6. kiff

kiff <B>Site Supporter 2012</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

Posting edited pictures of someone is not cool at all!

Is this forum moderated at all these days?!?

7. Borman

Feel free to make as many copyright notices as you would like.

8. Borman

And I am perfectly find with the picture of my wife. It wouldn't be on a publicly available account otherwise. It's called making a silly face. It's what you do when you are a decent human being.

9. Borman

That's nice. Congratulations. So what, I locked down my Facebook to prevent abuse by people like yourself?

I blocked you from Youtube, boohoo. You had nothing to add to the conversation, and I had nothing more to say to you. I stand by everything I said. Im not going to have you shitting up my account just because you want free games.

10. LoveGHz

LoveGHz Rising Member

[​IMG]

11. Borman

Congrats, you found a silly photo of me. Keep looking, there are a ton out there.

No, I block idiots from my Youtube account who do nothing but beg and plead to let them have free stuff.

And I have quite the successful life thus far, thanks for asking. What are you doing exactly?

12. Borman

See, you are nothing.

I don't give a shit what you want, like I've said. I do it for my own personal enjoyment. I could keep my stuff private if you would like. But oh no, big bad internet stalker is going to find stuff out anyway. Wait, that's right. There is still stuff that you don't know about.

Keep on searching, there are lots of stray accounts with stupid pictures of myself. Easy to find too.

13. Borman

Haha. Right. Better wife. And a winter picture after I shaved my head. Congratulations, Assistant to the Regional Manager. With your "100 big ones", feel free to buy some prototypes to release for free. Since, you know, 100 big ones! Wow!

14. Borman

You're welcome.

15. subbie

subbie Guardian of the Forum

Both of you, Just stop it. Any more post keeping the crap up will result in a ban...

moto85,
    Nobody owes you shit. If you don't like it, fork out your own cash, buy stuff and release it.

16. Lum

Lum Officer at Arms

Topic over. Most accurate post yet today!

17. kiff

So a moderator has now stepped in and Moto is still not banned?

Why do we even have rules on the forum if they are not enforced?
    He has quite clearly come to this forum with the sole intent of pulling Borman to pieces. He has flamed/trolled a totally unrelated thread, used foul/abusive language and posted personal details of Borman AND his family.
    He has posted 30 times and (without checking exactly) I like to bet at least 25 of them have been in this thread. Shouldn't that also be classed as spamming?

All the threads on the forum might as well be unmoderated these days!

18. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

This is a free forum using volunteers. Things take time.

19. Borman

It's just a shame that the past few months have brought 2 users who seem to want to attack me. Never in my years here have I ever had any trouble. I don't blame any staff (that would be crazy), but it is still annoying. Im all for opposing opinions, but following me around from my Youtube channel, to asking more questions on BetaArchive (Why'd you ban be, can't take criticism or something like that), to following me here for the sole purpose of harassing me in a topic that I had nothing to do with, plus coming back for seconds days after the fact, is a bit much.

Edit : Feel free to delete whatever to get the topic back Assembler. Its a shame that this persons awesome release is being buried. I already saved the evidence I need.

Edit 2: Assembler, I know its tough, but it might be time for some new moderators. I know its tough with a forum of this magnitude, but with Paulo and some others seemingly gone for the time being, it might be appropriate.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  20. kiff

I appreciate that fact but you posted in this thread yourself 5 days ago even calling him out as a troll at the time. If it would have been nipped in the backside then we would not have gone so far off topic and no personal pictures would have been posted of Borman and his family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.