Far Cry Instincts - Xbox - beta version 7 download

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by urisma, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Much appreciated, been seeding off and on since the first day.

2. RichardX

RichardX Peppy Member

Nevermind.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  3. Borman

Hey idiot, you realize Im a member here right? And you realize that I have shared a good portion of the Xbox games that are on the net? Ungrateful people such as yourself are the reason I don't bother sharing things.

4. Borman

If you want to release stuff, buy it yourself. Don't complain when other people buy things and suddenly, they don't want to lose hundreds of dollars. Glad to see quality members joining this year.

5. Borman

There absolutely is proof that value goes down. I have seen it myself with my own games. No one is going to buy an Xbox game that was found on a development kit once it has been released, as there is likely no physical disk, thus no way to verify that it is the original.

And there are absolutely good reasons not to release some titles. The fact is, I make agreements to cover and preserve games, which specifically forbid me to release them.

And for others that I can release, make me a money offer. I have told everyone in the past, I am more than willing to dump things, Im just not going to throw out money because some guy on the Internet is jealous or can't pay for it himself.

Edit : And I belong to no "Scene." I buy stuff with my hard earned money, just like anyone else. I don't bow down to some Xbox fanboy. Like I said, buy them yourself if you are so butthurt over it.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  6. Borman

Its absolutely about money, and you are crazy to think about it any other way. First off, I have preserved the games that I have, in the best ways possible. Second off, this shit isn't free. I go without taking vacations, taking my wife out to places, buying the car I need, because I buy these games. Tough luck if you didn't win the auction, put your money where your mouth is. If you had no problem paying for an auction, then why not fork out some cash to release the game to everyone, Mr Generous? Since, you know, it isn't about money.

And what, the people selling the games are bad people too? They didn't share the games for free. God forbid they don't want to piss away money. And most of the people I buy from are members here. I guess DRX is an awful, awful human being for wanting donations occasionally.

Edit: And I have just as much right to buy something in a public auction as anyone else. If you were such a good person, you would outbid me with no issues, I have next to no spare money, I am a graduate student that is just getting by most of the time. Generosity doesn't pay the bills.

7. Borman

Haha, oh you, you so silly. Reselling is a terrible, terrible thing. Wouldn't want to upset poor Moto85. All those used game sales out there, I feel so bad.

Wouldn't it be nice if everything in life were free? Wake up, smell the roses, life isn't fair.

The only narrow minded person is yourself. And my wife laughs at your ridiculousness.

8. Borman

Right, because of people like me. I am the reason why you can't enjoy free games.

Have you talked to any developers? I have. Some want their work to be shared as videos only. Some don't want their work to be shown at all. None have told me that they want me to release their games.

I don't hold anything hostage. Again, if you wanted the game, then buy it. But until then, stop complaining that I have something that you don't. Deal with it, that is life.

And just for the record, I have released games for free, multiple times even. What games are you releasing, exactly?

9. Borman

Quite frankly, I don't care about you. If you wanted to buy it, you could have. Im not looking to make a profit. The fact is, I paid for things. They cost money to get. You can't hide behind that and pretend it doesn't exist. Why should I have to sacrifice everything? Like I said, do it yourself, or stop complaining

I buy the games because they interest me. For me. I don't do it for your benefit. I ensure that the games are preserved and in an accessible format. If I die, I have specific instructions on what to do and who to contact about making sure they stay preserved.

And that is not releasing anything. You reuploaded a file before someone else could. Big deal.

At the end of the day, Im under no obligation to share a thing. And with people like you, who just beg and beg and beg, and don't give a shit about anything else, why would I want to share anything?

10. Borman

Uh because things still cost money, and Im not going to shit out 500$ for the good of the Internets. I have no ego, anyone could do what I do, if they don't behave like a child, like you are.

If the Internet was the best way, then why does stuff disappear.

And if you honestly thing that I have it sitting on some harddrive, then you are crazy. You don't know what the best way is. You fail to see that I am in a graduate program for library sciences, and talk to professionals regularly about what I do and methods to make sure they are preserved. Not one has recommended "spreading the games" as a way of preservation. Not a single one. imagine that. Go take your uneducated opinions, and beg for handouts from someone else. I have harddrives, flash memory, and other backups spread throughout the world, so before you go off saying how much you think you know, why don't you stop to actually think about it first.

Every game I have ever been given for free, that had the ability to be released, has been released, for free. No one loses money, everyone goes home happy. The fact is, that isn't how things work.

11. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

Borman, why are you even responding to a troll.

12. Borman

To put it out in public. This isn't the first time I've heard from him. At this point though, I think I've said what needs to be said. Feel free to delete them if you would like, and point them over to my other thread on the manner. Doesn't bother me any, I just don't like when people seem to follow me around and insult me or my friends around me.

13. LEo

LEo Fiery Member

What a fucking idiot, he should be banned for flaming and insulting.

14. kiff

kiff <B>Site Supporter 2012</B><BR><B>Site Supporter 20

What an absolute knob!

I am sick to death of this arguement now as it seems to pop up in more or less every thread these days. Can't say i wouldn't defend myself either though Borman; your reputation is everything in this game!

(This also backs up my arguement that the rules aren't enforced here as strictly as they should be)

15. Borman

If he would have just said horders, I would have moved on quite easily. Unfortunately, when you call me out, after previously doing so elsewhere (hell, I cant even remember where, my Youtube channel maybe?), I couldn't help but respond. It's just annoying when they seem to follow from one place to another.

Edit: Yep, banned him from my Youtube channel, no wonder he has a personal vendetta. I thought his line of thought sounded familiar, its all the same crap. He already acts like he "finds" stuff by reposting it, like the Turok tech demo that I helped share here, and Storm Riders from here.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  16. Pikkon

Pikkon "Moving in Stereo"

If someone pays x amount for a game then it's up to that individual what ever he or she wants to do with it,you moto85 have no ground to stand on.

Do me a favor,pay a lot of money for said game then by all means do what ever the hell you want with it,your nothing more than a hypocrite.

And unlike you I know Borman and he's a great contributor.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  17. RichardX

RichardX Peppy Member

Nevermind.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  18. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Thanks for this, will try it on my xbox soon (When I unpack it) :p
    Now where did I put my Devkit? :S

19. Meer

Meer Spirited Member

moto85, no one gives a fuck just bow down to borman and go hide away somewhere for all we care,

yours truly

-curse

20. Kao

Kao Gutsy Member

Ha ha! Nice one, Moto! That'll teach Borman for not sharing with you everything he spends his personal finances on. And those copyright claims will totally encourage him to make more of his stuff publicly available. Yep, nothing you've done here would in any way paint you as being a childish and small individual who holds on to grudges over imagined offenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.