Fable 2 (Xbox 360) - fable2.com chest?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Blashyrkhmr101, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Blashyrkhmr101

Blashyrkhmr101 <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

Hi guys,

I decided to replay Fable II on Twitch and in an area called The Chamber of Fate there’s a chest which when you attempt to open it prompts you to go to fable2.com which, of course, no longer exists.

It’s been ten years since I’ve played this one and don’t really remember what it was for or what it contained. Does anyone here remember or know of a way to actually access the chest despite the website no longer existing?

Thanks!

2. james2452

james2452 X360

3. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

You can always mod the save to add the items or use a save that has them already but they aren't necessary or anything, It was a chicken costume and I think one of the halo items? not sure.

DeChief likes this.
  4. Prometheus

Prometheus Site supporter 2016

Sounds about right. I think if you had the limited edition copy it came with a dlc code that gave you the Master Chief armor and weapons which were found in the chest. But yeah, nothing major. You can even find the Master Chief assault rifle in one of the other dlc areas.

EDIT: Should probably ask, which version of 2 are you playing? The platinum hits version contains most of the dlc on the disc. I think it had everything except the stuff that came with the limited edition.

5. Blashyrkhmr101

Blashyrkhmr101 <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

I have the platinum hits version, figured it would be safest to just grab the version with all the DLC on disc. Though it still required a patch so I'm not quite sure what the point was.