EXODUS AND COVERT MARS FOR PLAYSTATION

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by santo_reska, Sep 24, 2006.

1. santo_reska

santo_reska Member

hello, i' m santi, i' m new here, some time ago i' ve bought on ebay a videotape of a special about the e3 '98, there were a lot of videos of beta games, like a very old version of zelda oot, medievil for psx, a strange version of resident evil 2 psx (with some elements taken from re 1.5),the first version of castlevania 64, the beta of banjo-kazooie, the unreleased conker's quest for n64, a beta level of yoshi's story removed in the final version of the game, and a lot of other games for psx, saturn, n64 and pc. i' ve also seen two videos of two strange games for psx, exodus (not abe exodus) and covert mars, i' ve looked for information about these games, but i haven' t found anything about, is there someone who can say something to me about or someone who is looking for videos about these games? please let me know.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2006
  2. KaL_YoshiKa

KaL_YoshiKa Commandent Lurker

I hope someone helps you, as I'm now intrigued, sorry but I can't help.

3. madhatter256

madhatter256 Illustrious Member

Does the tape tell you who the developer/publisher was?

4. santo_reska

santo_reska Member

about covert mars i have no idea.
    on ign.com i have found some informantions about exodus, it was a 3d action game, from sony, never released.

5. santo_reska

santo_reska Member