Entire 3DO M2 youtube series is now out!

Discussion in 'Rare and Obscure Gaming' started by awbacon, Feb 12, 2019.

1. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

The 16th and final episode released this morning, so the entire run of M2 related content is out and available for everyone to check out!

Hope you have all enjoyed it. Feedback is always welcome! It’s been a huge undertaking, but between releasing and documenting M2 information along with releasing some unseen software, it’s been a fun time!

Have an entirely new season on a new topic starting next week. If you haven’t subbed yet I’d super appreciate it.

Hope you all enjoyed! Any guesses at what obscure AF console I’ll feature for season 3? (Season 2 is not on one particular platform)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCn2pQB4jsCTLUtx2NIkCvUg

2. Dreamcast_

Dreamcast_ Member

Awesome Man!

3. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

I finally got around to capturing the shooting gallery level of Total Vice. I skipped it previously but a good amount of people asked to see it

4. Taijigamer2

Taijigamer2 Gutsy Member

Thank you for all your hard efforts in documenting this obscure hardware and gaming library.

5. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Glad you enjoyed it!

6. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Added a mini episode since I had a bunch of requests to see shotgun gameplay from Evil Night. Hope you enjoy!

7. Tyree_Cooper

Tyree_Cooper Peppy Member

That second boss seemed unfairly hard, like you would get hit anyway...

8. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Oh yeah there are an absolute ton of unavoidable damage moments in the game. It’s a brutal quarter muncher

9. la-li-lu-le-lo

la-li-lu-le-lo ラリルレロ

The Super A'Can?

10. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

haha not that obscure. But close. You will find out tomorrow 7 am CST

11. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

I had requests for an entire playthrough of Evil Night using the shotgun, so here’s stage 2 :)

12. Tyree_Cooper

CHAPTER 2: THE GATEWAY TO THE HELL

Quite a lack of inspiration for this poor game. The same room and hall over and over again, and random music totally out of place (where's that license-free music disc, yeah, that will do).:rolleyes:

And the snake comes back with more unavoidable hits. Then the final boss which is more uninspired than I thought was possible, with more unavoidable hits of course.:D:D

When's level 3 coming out?:cool: I bet it will have the boss from level 2 with a skeleton skin:p

13. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Haha yes some of the bosses have absolutely unavoidable hits that force you to take damage.

Each stage comes out two weeks apart, so next Friday

14. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Chapter 3 :) sewer shotgun action! Plus you see the alternate path that nets you the “good” ending

15. Tyree_Cooper

Mhhh tasty! More boring wall textures and level design and generic music, can't get enough of that. The boss seemed more fair but it had one single attack, not interesting at all. Luckily we had some amazing saxophone boss music in the background:D:D
    And we saw the wall that blocked us in the previous level (that you could easily pass through but nevermind), the story gets more and more complex:eek::eek:

The alternate path is through the wooden swinging doors you didn't shoot? Or through the metal grate door with the enemy that you purposefully shot slowly? There's too much going on in my brain man, stop it:eek::eek::eek:

16. awbacon

awbacon Robust Member

Lol the alt path is where I carefully shot to avoid hitting the lock. That leads away from the good endinf