DURANGO

Discussion in 'Xbox One Development (One,One X)' started by karcsi89, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

Was anyone here able to get a dashboard the XDK Launcher running on this build?

6.2.8422.0 (fbl_fun_embedded_xos_devs.120920-1700)

[​IMG]
    --

[​IMG]

--

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    CodeAsm likes this.
  2. Lehvak

Lehvak Bürgermeister

If this is the leaked one, I believed the files were purposely corrupted.

CodeAsm likes this.
  3. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

Any links or info regarding that? The ftp app and a few others load. are you saying you think the dash was purposely corrupt?

4. Lehvak

Lehvak Bürgermeister

I'm not sure in what way it's corrupted. I just remember being in a private Skype conversation where somebody said it was "Broken".

karcsi89 likes this.
  5. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

Yeah just looked into it some more..its definitely broken alright. The Recovery USB installer would normally use .img inside a GDF to restore a usb. seems that image file is only 33mb even if it were the full size its corrupt. I know of one other build someone had back on irc with more documentation..no luck so far.

6. halohackz

halohackz Newly Registered

Hello, Thank goodness for google, I have the actual Alpha Kit Files, I wish to share them with this community...

There is no way to show the virus total link showing there is no infected parts of this OS, but since I'm new I will take pictures of the actual files, to show that it is not a virus but totally legit...

[​IMG]

I need help with actually mounting XBone-OS-VM.vhd file to vmware, if anyone is able to help or to explain please check my profile as well for contact, I need an picture tutorial? or step by step, or even the actual installer? it would be much generous because of this release, thank you!

[​IMG]

7. Lehvak

Lehvak Bürgermeister

it's not "alpha source" it's an External Recovery for Alpha Xbox Kits.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  8. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

I believe what you have is the same incomplete copy i posted about above. it boots but not much you can do anyways.

Grab an AMD64 WinPE, boot into it and do the following:
    • use Diskpart to set the partition on the VHD as active
    • Copy bootmgr from C:\Windows\Boot\PCAT to the root of the drive
    • Run bcdboot C:\Windows /s C:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  9. Decapicitated

Decapicitated Site Supporter 2011-13 Lara Croft

Why doesn't someone just leak the full thing already.... It looks like someone leaked an incomplete version of the XBONE OS. There are supposedly other complete copies circulating though, some which are encrypted.

10. no1dead

no1dead Active Member

That is not your OS it was leaked by DemonSquad, and before that it was leaked by someone else.

Probably won't happen as people do not like to share these Microsoft will remove them as they are from GDN.

11. The404Spartan

The404Spartan Newly Registered

I recommend downloading this beta version of 7zip since it can correctly open up gdf files: https://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/files/7-Zip/15.05/

Just extract the contents inside of the gdf into a clean vhd and you should be able to launch with no problems. The xdk dash should appear for you.
    [​IMG]

12. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

In this case the contents of the gdf contain a .img which seems to be corrupt. And the recovery.exe cannot be ran.

EDIT: Nvm you are correct about the beta version

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  13. karcsi89

karcsi89 Rising Member

Here is a video of it running...I removed the apps through the menu to see if they would delete in the actualy \ht\ directory....seems as if you need to register apps in that menu list somehow. all the apps seem to be appx formate or windows app? anyways..editing doesnt do much and you cannot duplicate an app in any way ive tried a few different ways. maybe someone else can? would be cool to customize this a bit

https://sendvid.com/tzq4tqca

deep3r likes this.
  14. carvalhotiago

carvalhotiago Member

@karcsi89 im quite a noob at this stuff but i would like to see it running on my computer. i work with virtualbox since long before but i am not figuring out what vhd you used, what you did and how you did it. can you please explain it?

15. Kimochid

Kimochid Active Member

Wish I had this setup with a PC inside those Durango cases for sale a while back.

16. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

Why? It didn't work out too hot for SuperDae.

CodeAsm likes this.
  17. Kimochid

Kimochid Active Member

Not that far back I remember around a year ago a guy was selling some Durango cases, so I thought i'd be cool to have a Durango replica. Anyway sucks he got raided, but I mean he was showning a prototype of a console that was just released.

18. XeDK

XeDK -___-

IRC the one DaE was selling was a replica as well he had all the specs on it. The case is not super hard to find, I have seen a few around of course not original alpha ones.

19. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

I heard some people broke in MS virtualy and stole the specs, software and builded the durango, and tried selling that.
    if you want just the case: Supermicro is the name to google for.

This is awesome :D and now I can build a Durango even before I get a Xenon Alpha running :D (still all pretty weird, being leaked/stolen software)

20. hbc

hbc (Techinicabor)

Has anyone found a way to up the display resolution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.