Durango XDK

Discussion in 'Xbox One Development (One,One X)' started by lllsondowlll, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Blashyrkhmr101

Blashyrkhmr101 <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

2. lllsondowlll

lllsondowlll Fiery Member

Again great claims require great proof. MTW said so does not qualify.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  3. iHc Aamonkey

iHc Aamonkey Active Member

It does not require proof. Xenon saying so, MTW saying so, I saying so is enough.

4. Decapicitated

Decapicitated Site Supporter 2011-13 Lara Croft

Yes it does require proof actually, for the sake of you both I suggest you stop bitching back and fourth. I read this thread a few weeks back and to my knowledge it did not make sense for people like me. If these links are correct OR incorrect you should provide proof to you argument otherwise it is not valid, basically just don't post because you're making the discussion worse saying you know this that and the other without posting any actual proof. I'm not really familiar with the Xbox sections of the boards but they are consistently filled with drama queens and people who think they "run" and know everything therefore they dictate to everyone that their information is so accurate it cannot be challenged. Please have some sense.

A similar thread was dealt with late yesterday which apparently resulted in bans due to childishness, just a note.

Anywho, won't even try to make out what this thread is getting to... What the hell.

5. iHc Aamonkey

Once again, there are some people in the scene who know things. When they all say the same thing together, it is the word of god. There is no good way to prove that his links are not Durango GDN other than posting the link to actual Durango GDN, which I'm not going to do. Take my word for it, and remember that you got proven wrong (and admitted as much) yesterday.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  6. Gamecheat

Gamecheat Spirited Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  7. Krypton_VII

Krypton_VII Peppy Member

I'm not one to care about this bickering and all.. But a staff member should be able to realize cleaning up this thread doesn't make it any less redundant:
    -First link is not Xbox One related, requires special authentication.
    -Second one is a software informer link that says the executable name is something it is not, but merely one single executable contained within the XDK, just as it was for 360.
    -Third link is garbage.
    -Fourth link requires special authentication.
    -All of this is followed by some random file paths he decides to post from SDK that literally do nothing for anyone.
    -It's clear lllsondowlll is not actually contributing anything meaningful here, is acting like he has, and everyone else is just bitching endlessly about it.

This board should be restricted to meaningful information or questions in an attempt to stay more productive than the Xbox 360 related forums, which were riddled with drama.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  8. lllsondowlll

The only claim I have made is that I have stumbled on the simple fact Standard WLID login is now an option persumably for the 2014 dev role out. This news is relevent to the Xbox ONE developement boards. By "everyone else" you are referring to those that simply hang out in your small secluded circle to make it seem like public opinion. I can't believe some of these members are in their twenties and behaving like this after years of bickering based on agenda and bias.
    This way of thinking is poison.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  9. Subcritical-Strike

Subcritical-Strike Gutsy Member

awesome!

You have grown up Xenon. I miss your logic sir!

10. iHc Aamonkey

Again, nothing you said is correct/makes sense. The entire scene has come here to say your GDN link is for 360, why can't you accept that?

What is poison is refusing to ever admit that you are wrong. You should work on that.

11. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

If you dispute you must provide proof ... likewise any hearsay without the docs is unconfirmed.

If you have access to the docs copy and paste them or ocr them

12. iHc Aamonkey

They have had WLID login ever since gdn rolled out.

13. wan5

wan5 <B>Site Supporter 2014</B>

So its been a while since i was last around these here parts. Thought id check back and see what has changed. Seems not a lot. I really was hoping that the folks had matured in the 360 scene but no... your all still "my hello kitty purse is pinker than yours" and "OMG your still using last years prada bag?"

Why not instead of fighting over the merits of a winged tampon, you guys try and correct each other in a productive manner.

Maybe im getting the wrong end of the stick here but lllsondowlll only wanted to point out the use of WLID as a way of accessing GDN.

anyway... ill check back in another year, perhaps you ladies will have met that prince charming ya'll looking for and would have mellowed a bit more.

Blob, lllsondowlll and InsaneNutter like this.
  14. lllsondowlll

There are 3 login capabilities if you actually followed the links. There used to be only two: Microsoft Employee, and Microsoft Partner. Now there are three options, the third one being a standard WLID login. As I have said before, presumably this was added to prepare for the 2014 Indi developer rollout. Also on another note, I was actually able to login as guest at one point before I shared this. However, permission restrictions still applied to accessing internal webpages. I simply came here to share that Microsoft was most likely preparing the Microsoft developer webpages for it's newly announced and more relaxed policy regarding Indi developers equivalent access. Wan5 pretty much hit the nail on the head with his assessment. For grown adults to be acting like this as well as still having a super secret, password only, tree clubhouse they call "scene" is ridiculousness. This kind of behavior only serves the small members of this group as a way to feed off of envy and make them feel superior. As adults, this sort of attention should no longer be a priority. I think we can safely lock this thread as it is obvious this sort of mentality isn't showing signs of expiring in this thread any time soon.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  15. iHc Aamonkey

You are still wrong. WLID has been rolled out since like 2010. So they have been preparing for Indi developers for 3 years now? Seems legit..... Your logic is a lot worse than I thought. Also the third one that was added is Microsoft Partner - Two Factor. This was because GDN was compromised and they wanted to make sure the identity of the logins are who they say they are...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  16. YouDaMoose

YouDaMoose Member

This is an Xbox One XDK but is not available for distribution.

[​IMG]

17. itchy

itchy Guest

You should create a new thread and show off the installation process. This thread should be deleted.

18. Hexx

Hexx Active Member

this the whole time

19. DrSat4n

DrSat4n Member

I completely agree.

20. DrSat4n

DrSat4n Member

Why is there paragraphs and paragraphs of BS. Cut to the chase, no need to argue.