ASIA DreamCast SoulCalibur beta 80%

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by HI_Ricky, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus Site supporter 2016

The Dreamcast version was pretty much just an enhanced port of the arcade version anyway so I doubt there'd be any noteworthy differences from the final version, if anything. I do wish you the best of luck in selling it though. I'm sure there's a diehard SoulCalibur collector somewhere that would be happy to take it off your hands.

2. PrOfUnD Darkness

PrOfUnD Darkness Familiar Face

Being a katana disc for a launch game I think it's worth a good amount. But we should let the market decide it and not throw rocks.

crissybwoy likes this.
  3. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

Agreed. I just think that selling something at a premium price should also come with a reasonable discription of what's for sale which was the point of my original post. Katana disc or not, the game isn't worth (IMO) 1500 US Dollars if its practically the same as the retail release. The video did show us that there are differences and Hi-Ricky said there is a debug menu (which he can't access) so that's some info. I also notices that Softia's face is goofy on the video which was interesting. Had there been more info I'd be happy to shoot an offer. I spent quite some time with the DC Soul Calibur.

4. Blur2040

Blur2040 Game Genie

I can see it maybe. $1500 is a lot, but it's a proto of a historically significant game. This aint Madden of the month. It's a Namco game from Japan.

Counter-point, if I want to play a wonky version of Soul Calibur, I have the Jamma board.

5. Diablodin

Diablodin Peppy Member

Cool item! Ask exactly what you want.
    If there were mods removing anything with an "unrealistic asking price" we would probably see a lot less items like this revealed

6. derekb

derekb Well Known Member

2019 and HI_Ricky is still taking photos that look like they were taken on a phone from 2002

7. crissybwoy

crissybwoy Enthusiastic Member

2019 and Hi_Ricky is still here selling incredible items! Keep it up Hi_Ricky!