Dreamcast Beta's, Demo's, & Unreleased Games

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by atreyu187, Feb 17, 2013.

1. atreyu187

atreyu187 Intrepid Member

So I am uploading my share of games that never saw the light of a retail release or just a Beta or Demo that is hard to come by, some are KIOSK Demo's while others were recovered from HDD's but rest assured more will be coming to this list. I am in the middle of cracking the two Hidden Palace Sonic 2 GDR's and repacking a few others and resorting them to bring you the very best quality you will find in these games. I will be doing CDI's first then the GDI's. All games are for 80min 700mb CDR's so no need for 90/99/100min CDR's here. All games here are either a beta or a demo, there are no commercially released games in this set of files.

These are all MEGA links and require either Chrome or the Mega plugin for Firefox to download All are region free as well as VGA hacked and for 80min disc only.

CDI Versions​

Ball Breakers GDR BETA v0.800 [Unreleased HQ Untouched Repack] This was done by LeGiT and Banana Break but I have repacked this removing all the un-needed files that were left over from the PAL release leaving plenty of room to leave ALL files untouched. Yes I will also be hosting LeGiT's work as well for those looking for that. His has been downsampled and still has all the PAL files from Moho but they are not used so I figured why keep them around when it will allow for higher quality rip. This allowed me to make an untouched release with the un-needed files, it still retains the Multi-3 language files. It is in fact a hybrid of the BETA and retail variant of Moho as the files are identical besides the 1st_read.bin which was used and the intro splash screen which was also used. All audio and video files are identical between both releases and how I made this version with "untouched" audio and video.

Dave Mirra Pro BMX Preview Build v0.800 GDR BETA This is a selfbooting copy of the GDI I posted in the thread below, it is all there nothing ripped and all CDDA untouched. Dummied out to 79:59 and with an improved sort order for optimal playback.

Carrier GDR BETA v0.100 Again another release from LeGiT and his group of guys. This is untouched as it didn't need ANY improvements nor was there room for any.

Fighting Vipers 2 v1.000 White Label BETA This was released by me under my old screen name RaZiel here quite sometime back. Just re-hosting this, it is a PAL white label BETA, nothing ripped with original sort order and LBA.

Giant Killers White Label (Prototype) This is not my work but was uploaded by a good friend of mine. It retains original sort and has all data untouched.

System Shock 2 Dev Kit (Alpha) Again not my work but I did repack and resort this for a better ride. It is a VERY early build of an unreleased game recovered from a Katana Dev Kit. Once I can find the original sources name I will ask if he minds if i add it here. Till then enjoy the short game repacked by me.

Demolition Racer - No Exit v0.800 KIOSK Demo (US) This was dumped and submitted to TOSEC, I just selfbooted it for you all to enjoy at home. Nothing is missing nor downsampled. Retains original sort order and LBA.

San Fransisco Rush 2049 KIOSK DEMO Same as above I dumped from my own collection for TOSEC and selfbooted for you all to enjoy. Original LBA and sort order retained with no downsampling or ripping done to image.

Fur Fighters & DOA 2 Demo Disc Same as above but not a KIOSK demo, I dumped and ripped for you all to enjoy, this one was heavily protected for some reason but alas I cracked the binary, being a demo it all fit on a CDR no problems. As with all my rips original sort and LBA have been kept.

Fur Fighters DEMO This came from a magazine called DC-UK and was the only disc they released outside of an Action Replay DEMO (which is on the way as well) it has single and multiplayer elements to the game. All of it is here and ripped properly with original LBA and sort order.

Middleware Conference Disc Vol 2 This is a SUPER rare DEMO only given to developers, it shows how CRI Middleware tools worked for the DC. The oringal GD-ROM (yes I will be sharing) is designed not only for the DC but the Katana DEV box as well with samples to compile and more. As the norm original sort order and LBA kept, all 18 binaries hacked properly and fully working on retail systems now. This has a "Sega Confidential" marking on the cover and wasn't meant to be outside of big developers. This one was unopened when I got it but was tagged EIDOS with a marker prior to me opening and dumping for TOSEC and selfbooting for you all.

Hell Gate (Unreleased) DEV Kit [Repacked and Resorted] This was another game recovered from a Katana DEV kit HDD from DC-Talk forums. The original was released in a Alcohol 120% image without a dummy file and no attempt to sort the files. I ripped it apart made a custom sort order and added a dummy file to fill up the outer edge of the disc for better access form the drive. A cool feature about this game I really love is it supports the Dreamcast VS link cable for LAN play as well.

Sonic Adventure Limited Edition v1.124 GDR BETA This was dumped and ripped by me from my personal collection. Disc was submitted to TOSEC and matched Hidden Palace's GD-R dump as well. Only the opening video had the bitrate lowered a littleas it was way more then MPEG could handle anyhow at 4,000kb/s. I took it down to 3,600kb/s 2-pass VBR withuot any noticeable loss of quality. Then the audio had to take a slight hit, unlike the scene rip that came out at 22k stereo I was able to keep the audio at 32k VBR stereo for a near perfect replica. Original LBA and sort order have been kept in tact as usual. I hope you all enjoy this rarity!!

Virtua Tennis v1.000 White Label BETA Taken from my collection and matching TOSEC hashes, retail is v1.001 so I don't expect to many differences. There is also a v0.900 I am trying to obtain and will post here once it is in my hands. This one only three files vary from the retail v1.001 but not sure what was changed. Anyhow original LBA and sort order kept as usual with nothing ripped or downsampled.

Ball Breakers GDR Beta v0.800 [Bananabreak] kvcd This was the final release of this from LeGiT and Banana Break of this release. It has all files there even the un-used ones for those that want all the content unlike mine that is stripped of non-working files. This is by far the best of his four submissions and I will only be posting this as it is the best of the best. Original sort order and LBA were kept of the unreleased BETA that was darn near final and ready for presses but Sega of America died and this was lost till they were nice enough to share with us all. Without it my work could never have been done. A huge thanks to both the ripper and supplier!!

K-Project GDR BETA v0.400 You all know what this is I am sure, it is an early build of Rez with different levels and music. Debug features can be used with a second pad in the second port or using a keyboard and mouse to fully use all the hidden features. This is untouched by me as it seems to be a good quality rip and I don't have access to the original sort order so I thought it best to leave it as it was already.

Geist Force-Resorted This is my repack of Assembler & LeGiT's build using the original sort order. Well I added a custom sort and it has improved loading times and decreased the amount of crashes in the game as well as a few other perks. The last link went dead so I thought I would repost it here for you all again. If you already have this don't bother this isn't my RESORTED v2 that will be out soon as I have been able to add a lot to the game by merging some files from other levels into others. Look for it soon, till then enjoy this HQ rip of a great game. I have also made some documents about this I have compiled like hacking it for your own custom builds and all the controls/bugs found to date.

http://pastebin.com/4uGStPEJ
    http://pastebin.com/wghA0yBH

Half Life Gold GDR BETA [Repacked & Resorted] This was done by Tux from DCRes and cuts the loading times from around 30 seconds to about 10-15 so it is an great improvement over Xanadu and MUDS releases of the game. All three NFO files are included as well as covers for the game. If there is interest I will upload only the Blue Shift missions as a standalone, it was designed just for the Dreamcast and runs about 10x better then the main game, loading times are almost gone but like I stated it is just an expansion.

PBA Bowling 2001 (Unreleased) [Proper] I repacked, region hacked and resorted this release as best I could but it has literally thousands of files as the devs didn't get to archiving stuff in AFS containers and but for an unfinished game it isn't running bad now and is quite enjoyable. Belokk got a hold of this game some how and totally ruined it, he didn't even hack it to be region free so only NTSC-U systems could play. No dummy file as it was only 236mb, alphabetical sort order and PAL protections were not removed. In other words it was an utter shite release. I have fixed all that now. Added custom sort to help loading (it has tons of single files so there isn't much I can do about that but it is improved VASTLY) made it region free, removed PAL protections and I dummied it out for 700mb disc taking up just over 79:55 of an 80min disc over the original 236mb crap Belokk released. Glad he didn't do anymore after this trash.

Mag Force Racing v0.001 GDR BETA This is iNUB's release converted into CDI format instead of BIN/RAW/CUE files from his personal GD-R. I just made it standard discjuggler image like all the other work I have posted here. This was made with his app DC2CD and works amazingly well. Big thanks goes out to him since his link has died a long time ago I wanted to make sure it lived on. I hope you all enjoy. It has been dummied out to 79:59 with untouched game and CDDA files.

starlancer-gdrs-small.jpg

Starlancer_v0.800 August 07,2000 GDR_BETA_(DEMO) This is one of three GD-R's UncleJun released some time back (yes I will repost the GDI's as well) that I selfbooted for him. Everything is in tact, original sort and LBA as well. This is a demo version with only a few levels of play. It was intended to show it off at E3 some years back and only contains a few select levels but varies greatly from the original.

Starlancer v0.800_August 15, 2000 GDR_BETA This is the second GD-R from UncleJun I selfbooted, it is done in the same fashion as the one above but it more along the lines of a retail game not a DEMO. Original LBA and sort order dummied out for 700mb CDR's. I big thanks goes out to him as without his FREE donations none of the three would be around for anyone to enjoy.

Starlancer_v0.800 September 20, 2000 GDR BETA (PREVIEW) This is the final build UncleJun released and is close to retail but not quite there. One interesting thing about this build is it can still go online using the official gamespy servers that are up. His GDR track02.raw was bad but luckily I don't need that to make a CDR copy so he is now able to enjoy all his builds and share with you all.

Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas White Label v2 (Repack) The unreleased game that was so bad that if the Dreamcast wasn't already dead at the time of it's release this would have done it in for sure. I am working on making a improved repack if I can get a sorttxt if not I will make a custom one but till then here is the scene release, this is the second variant as I located it so if you grabbed the other ditch that for this build.

Drill v0.001 (Demo) A great SHMUP that never made it out of the demo you see here. If the team would have kept it together this would have been a truly EPIC SHMUP but alas they fell apart and so did the project leaving only this awesome demo for us to enjoy.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike v1.000 GDR BETA "Arcade Edition" Files released by FLT (Arcade Soundtrack Replacement by ReviveDC), and Since I can't get a hold of the original file set due to a HDD failure this will have to do, it is a replica of the Arcade variant of the game. Comes with the official soundtrack and using the v1.000 BETA files that re-enable the unblockable moves for meaning Urien and Oro's unblockables are possible to pull off. If I come across the original again finally I will add but till then I think this is a good substitution.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike v1.000 GDR BETA "Offline Edition" Again files from release by FLT & LeGiT (Soundtrack taken from XBLA Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition by ReviveDC) Again another variant of the release by FLT and LeGiT this time the soundtrack was taken from the XBLA game making it a Dreamcast & Xbox 360 hybrid release. It is a nice hack till the original source files can be found, this way you have a choice of what music you would prefer to listen to while playing. Again using the v1.000 BETA files that re-enable the unblockable moves for meaning Urien and Oro's unblockables are possible to pull off.

SHENMUE 1 GDR BETA v0.400 You all know what this is and what game it is as well. This is the infamous Shenmue BETA with debug options enabled. I have beaten this game from front to back and it all seems to be there despite the low version number. Now it is all in one nice little pack in CDI files instead of Alcohol 120% and packed into one small (just over 1gb) file for you to enjoy. More still yet to come!!

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike v1.000 NTSC-U GDR Beta [FLT] As promised here is the oRAR from FLT (aka Fork Lift Truck) and LeGiT, two members of this site made this possible and the soundtrack replacements we made without them they would not have been possible. Again this has Oro's and Urien's unblockables moves in this BETA release. Other then that it is pretty much a retail release but who knows maybe not all the extras of this have been found yet as it doesn't seem it got spread very far as this was hard to obtain. Feel free to report any of your own findings here.

Propeller Arena (Unreleased) [PROPER] Ok folks here it is a proper image with proper file sort and all aspects of the game working. I mean all passport files as well as the AM2 BBA configuration tool, unlike the release Megalexx's foobar'd as neither the passport files nor the BBA config tool worked. Game has been padded out to full out an 80min CDR (again unlike the scene crap Megalexx gave us) and files placed to nearly remove any and all laser activity. I just played both builds back to back and this one is jsut like my GD-ROM. You will feel like your playing a whole new game. Thanks goes out to MILF for helping me tackle this one as it was a work of fun between to DC hackers.

Half-Life Blue Shift Expansion Pack This was built into the Dreamcast release of Half-Life and designed for DC hardware and thus ran better then the ported software. This is that expansion ripped out as a standalone release with improved playability over even the other build I posted (which is still the best we have till a GDI pops up) someone requested this so I figured why not it was an unreleased game. Thanks to OVERRiDE for making this possible.

Half-Life Mega Mod Pack This is all of the mods to the unreleased game Half-Life that have been ported. Here is a listing of the games in this pack.

Counter StrikeDC V1.0 Final
    Half Life Blue Shift Expansion
    Half-Life - DCRES
    Half-Life - MUDS (oRAR's NFO Only)
    Half-Life - Xanadu (oRAR's NFO Only)
    Half-Life 007 Golden Eye Demo
    Half-Life Black OPS - Black Operations R1
    Half-Life Grunt Final
    Half-Life Counter Strike Condition Zero Beta v.0.1
    Half-Life Opposing Force (comes with extra games as well noted below but keyboard is needed to access them)
    Half-Life ParanoiaDC B2
    Half-Life U.S.S. Darkstar
    HaloDC Revamped v1.1
    They Hunger Trilogy

Here is a list of the games that are on the Half-Life Opposing Force expansion, again these can only be accessed with a keyboard. All original NFO files as well as changelogs, covers, disc scans, and how to access extras are included in this pack. Now on to the games.

Assault on Roswell
    Project Xeno 1 e 2
    Mission Failed
    Mission no Mercy
    Peace Like Us,
    Adam
    Etc 1 e 2
    The Challenger Deep
    Chaos Theory
    Timeline
    Gut Reaction
    Opposing Force

All of these are on one disc, the rest are all standalone variants of the latest builds available.

AT&T World Net Dreamcast Demo PC CD-ROM This has some previews of Dreamcast games and is a early setup disc for World Net service before Sega Net became the main service. Was never for sale and found at Gamestop's etc. This has cover and disc scans as well added.

Official Dreamcast Magazine Vol.1 PC CD-ROM This came with the Official Dreamcast Magazine's very first issue and isn't used on the Dreamcast at all. It does however have video footage of every single launch title. Again hi-res scans of disc and covers are included.

DreamcastTheFlintstonespromowhitelabel.jpg
    Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas [Proper] Well here it is aftere getting the GDI from a close friend (the guy that released the scene rip, thanks goes to SGMX for this) I was able to make a proper release of this. I removed the uncompressable dummy file, left CDDA untouched. Well none of the files were touched other then removing the dummy data. Added proper sorttxt not alphabetical order and added a dummy file to pad out the data to 79:59:00 instead of the original that was barely 400mb. This is the build you want if you would like to play. But if you are after the scene release for collection grab the link above.

Dreamcast Check-GD This is a Dreamcast diagnostics disc. I got the GDI in a round about way from a source that wants to be nameless so thanks to him for the source I am simply uploading a selfbooting CDI form. All files are there with nothing removed. This is another Sega Confidential disc like my Middleware Conference Demo Disc Vol.2 and like that disc there is content that can be compiled using the Katana dev kit. Just extract the files after mounting image with a virtual drive and use GD-Workshop to load up the samples. You will need to unhack the binary from LBA 11702 as it had CDDA so I had to use the old audio/data boot method. This meant using Dahack and CDDA.exe so it wil not be recognized as is on a dev kit. Once you have raw files simply use binpatcher and untick all boxes except LBA. Set that to 45000 and change the binaries back to 45000 their original state and it will work fine. A GDI would be prefered but I don't know if I can release that. I do have it packed up for TOSEC use. Anyhow there is a lot more info about this in the forums found HERE Again thanks goes out to those two nice guys that made this possible, without them I would not have been able to bring this to the public's eyes.

South Park Rally v0.001 GDR BETA Well here is another of my personal BETA's selfbooted for your enjoyment. All CDDA is in tact and original sort order was tossed out on this and I used a custom one closer to the retail as this was such an early build it was all alphabetical. This CDI runs better then my official GD-R in this case. Anyhow I think the version number is way off as it seems pretty darn close to being final but who knows. Play the game and compare there are a few I managed to find when doing so myself.

Jeremy Mc Grath Supercross v0.800 GDR BETA Once again I am back with a selfbooting variant of the GDI I dumped and shared earlier. This one retains original LBA of 4500 so none of the files are hacked and "clean". Used original sort order and a nice dummy file to pad this out to the edge of the disc. I was told this was Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X as the disc was labeled Super X, meaning Supercross not Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X. I was really upset to find I bought this over that but the seller at least in return gave me Nightmare Creatures II GDR BETA to make up for my loss. That is going to be up next but I am going to tell you now that it will be a 99min rip as there are over 50 CDDA tracks and the videos are of horrid quality to start with. I don't want to make it any worse. I will also release the GDI for emulation use but be warned it is WinCE so no NullDC on this guys. It will also be handy when we have a GD-ROM optical drive emulator. But till then have fun with these BETA's!!

Virtua Tennis v0.900 BETA This is a PAL English only white label BETA selfbooted. This does not have the translation by Hitmaker and is missing this screen upon boot other then that I haven't played it much to find out what else varies from the v1.000 BETA and the v1.001 RETAIL releases of this game. Any differences you find I will gladly post them here. Until then enjoy the new rip!!

Metropolis Street Racer Opel Challenge Here is a white label that was only given out to the Opel car dealership to "test drive" their cars and keep the kids happy while the parents did the paper work etc for the car. Game works great and the data is how it should be properly sorted and padded out unlike the scene rip that is out there. It is amazing so many horrid POS rips made it in the public hands and no one really cared.

Berserk Trial Version R Just another rare DEMO of Sword of the Beserk in selfboot format for you all. Normal routines has been done with sorting, dummy files, and original LBA. This one actually had a un-commmon protection which is funny as the retail disc doesn't. Anyhow more on the way as they upload.

Biohazard Code Veronica Trial This is the demo that came with Resident Evil 2 Value Plus that came with the demo for Code Veronica Usual stuff like proper sort order, dummy file and original LBA to keep it as a clean image. More on the way tonight. At least 4 more games/demos so keep an eye out.

D2 Shock This is another rare Japanese Demo and for a long time the only way to even try this game on a CDR format. Everything is as usual, sorted, dummied, original LBA so no hacking was needed on this release. From my GD-ROM to your GD-ROM dirve, enjoy!!

Frame Gride Test Operations A rare demo of the game Test Gride, I will have the Pilot Disc demo up soon till then this rarity should keep you happy for a few good plays. As the norm region free, VGA hacked (but doesn't work :(), sorted, dummy file and selfboot for 80min CDR's.

Sonic Adventure 2 - The Trial v1.000 Most of you may have this disc but I found to version variants so thought it would be nice to post both so there maybe some comparison. As with all my work dummied, sorted, and ready to burn. Uploading the next variant now.

Sonic Adventure 2 - The Trial v1.001 Here is the other maybe someone can find what the differences is, if any that are noticeable. They did come from totally different games as freebies Anyhow, sorted, dummied, region hacked, VGA enabled, and original LBA as well to give you a hack free build.

Red Dog GDR v1.370 (EU) Slightly before retail which is v1.540 for PAL region, once burned insert into CD ROM drive on PC and check out EXTRAS folder. It has some neat pics, scan of the GDR it came from, as well as httpd'ack settings for those who care. GDR didn't work but I hacked the binary to fix it now we have a fully working copy. If it worked I would post the GDI dump of the disc but it just grey screens on NullDC and selfbooted. Anyhow normal stuff, sorted, dummied, and original LBA with all the extras packed on the disc still.

[​IMG]

Frame Gride - Pilot Style Here it is the selfboot CDI of this recently released demo for folks that still prefer the Dreamcast over emulation like myself. I am uploading a new Frame Gride demo I ripped from the Games Express Vol.2 disc I will post soon as well. Have fun with the comparisons!! As usual origianl sort, dummied out but this time 11702 LBA was used as it acts up in LBA 4500 even after removing the GD-ROM checks but boots fine and plays fine none the less. Besides bet 90% of your backups are 11701 Audio/Data any how LOL

HQ 600DPI Scans and Manual [Frame Gride - Pilot Style v1.002 (demo)(1999)(From Software)(NTSC)(JP) [610-7122-0058 HJ302D]

I will work on the GDI's of the BETA's I have left as well as selfbooting the two remaining Sonic Adventure 2 GD-R BETA's Hidden-Palace released that no one has done in CDI format yet.
    GDI Versions​

Dave Mirra Preview Build GDR BETA v0.800 [GDI] This is the file I uploaded a few days ago just merged with this post. Dumped using the latest HTTPD-ack, BBA, and System 2 disc. I dumped this disc six times to ensure it was a quality dump and each time the CRC's matched just fine. I will be adding more to the GDI section once I flesh out my CDI BETA collection for you all.

Jeremy MC Grath Super Cross GDR BETA v0.800 [GDI] Ok here is another dump from my private collection. All I ask is please don't pass this around publicly and I promise a nice CDI version is coming your way for both of these real soon. Till then enjoy and fire up NullDC. I will dump Nightmare Creatures II in a few days as I want to see if these do in fact get circulated.

South Park Rally GDR BETA v0.300 [GDI] Again another from my collection, I have already made CDI copies of both and are fully testing them prior to release but nothing was ripped or downsampled in either release. Till then enjoy a true 1:1 dump from the GD-R.

Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas [GDI] Here it is as promised the holy grail of White Label disc in NullDC GDI format.

Dreamcast Check-GD v2.150 [GDI] This is just the GDI source for those with a dev kit or want to hack it them selves. it is 100% TOSEC compliant with tzip and all applied.

Virtua Tennis v0.900 Beta [GDI] Just got a hold of this, made selfboot will post it soon. Uploading now to Mega and will have CDI link in a few for you all.

Frame Gride Pilot Style [GDI] Neat little demo of a great game. Going to post scans of manual and disc

Nightmare Creatures II v1.000 GDI

More Dreamcast BETA Goodness is on the way!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. Shinebi

Shinebi Dauntless Member

Nice up!

I remember Drill, it was made by a French dev team...
    Very professional presentation that one had.

3. slapducky

slapducky Robust Member

God, I hate Mega.

4. PrOfUnD Darkness

PrOfUnD Darkness Familiar Face

Very nice collection! Thanks!

5. CoinCollector

CoinCollector Spirited Member

Whoa, nice set of stuff. Snagging them all, thanks!

6. DiGi

DiGi Robust Member

Thanks for doing this, just downloaded everything and archived it! :)

7. CoinCollector

CoinCollector Spirited Member

Oh man, didn't read the descriptions earlier - didn't notice all the work you did on these. Optimizing, cleaning up, preserving whatever you can in the process... super cool!

8. Blai

Blai Enthusiastic Member

Ultra-hyper-mega thanks to atreyu187!

At last all of them in cdi and the most important: improved

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  9. americandad

americandad Familiar Face

Can anyone tell me what this is? I remember when the files for this and Thief 2 were leaked but everyone said it wasn't playable. So how much gameplay do we get from this, or is it "just" that test map you can see on youtube?

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  10. retro

retro Resigned from mod duty 15 March 2018

What I believe you meant to say was, "Thanks for sharing these, atreyu187!"

What's your problem with Mega? It's a simple, fast download service. You just tick the box, hit the button and let it download. No annoying pop-up ads, no nasty iLivid rogue links. Just simple downloading. If it doesn't work, then you must be using a terrible browser!

If you have an issue with a download, feel free to politely ask if anyone knows how to overcome it. Don't be rude.

Anyway, thanks for re-sharing this stuff, atreyu!

11. atreyu187

Well I just got the Street Fighter 3 Third Strike FLT BETA oRAR I will be adding as well as an improved version of Propeller Arena and Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas. Not sure why but neither release had a dummy file nor optimized to work right. Propeller Arena has the two main files split, one at the start of the CDR and one at the very end making your laser freak out seeking the data. Oh well they will be fixed and properly preserved as I have the original sorttxt and added a fast load it the order, I also made all the passport files and BBA config tool working properly now since they were never hacked to work. I am also redoing Flintsontes from the pressed white label I obtained recently.

Thanks you guys I am glad everyone is enjoying all these BETA's. I still have four more GD-R's I plan to release soon as well that have never been public before now. And yes I did a lot of work to these to fix them up. I fixed and repacked 17 of these releases personally and ReviveDC did two of them, the Street Fighter 3 Third Strike audio remixes. The others I am working on fixing them as soon as I can so I figured the original source would be ok for now.

Here is a list of the BETA's I will be releasing soon, South Park Rally, Nightmare Creatures II, Jeremy Mc Grath Supercross, 2x Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 builds and a special variant of Dynamite Cop.

As for System Shock that is the build I made he is showing video of so yes that is all you get to play. I plan to clean it up as the weighs in at 500mb for a single level so I need to find what is needed and isn't and remove the trash. I am also working with BRaZe to bring a more playable version of Hell Gate. It has a lot of corrupted files since it was recovered from a Katana HDD that had been wiped with recovery software. So he is going through and removing the corrupt files, this will mean some of the video will be gone but will enable you to play more then one level and will allow system link to work much better. Keep an eye out on this thread as it will be updating on a frequent basis.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  12. unclejun

unclejun Site Supporter 2011-2014

Very nice job atreyu187!
    If I find the time to dump my other GD-Rs, I'll let you work your magic on them..

13. americandad

Thanks for the work and the info, atreyu187. :redface-new:

14. atreyu187

Added Street Fighter 3 Third Strike v1.000 BETA by FLT oRAR and the repack of Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas. So if you had the old Flintstones Viva Rock Vegas get this improved one till my proper is released. And to all you are welcome, and americandad look for my new build of System Shock with a lot of weight gone. I have a special NullDC that tells me what files are accessed and when but it must be a GDI source. I am in the middle of making it into a valid GDI rip so I can weed out the un-needed bloat files and optimize it even more. So if that was the file you were in reference to yes it is the same one. I am not going to remove any as all have significant importance. If they were botched and unplayable like the first build of Flinstones of course that was gone but the rest need to be here to save these jewels of the system that never dies.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  15. DiGi

DiGi Robust Member

Thanks for all the hard work; gotta grab some CD-R's this weekend. I would be interesting in the Blue Shift Missions if you are still willing! :)

16. americandad

Sorry man, but it looks like it's still the first link? Eitherway i was just curious, none of this is of any real use for me since emulation just don't do it for me and my poor baby Dreamcast died.. R.I.P

17. atreyu187

What's the first link? Flintstones? Nope it is changed I assure you just same name. Blue Shift is getting packed up as we speak.

18. Shane McRetro

Shane McRetro Blast Processed Since 199X

Wowzors! Thanks for the uploads! I really need to get my internal hard drive empty... :smile-new:
    Thanks again!

19. atreyu187

Propeller Arena a PROPER one is done and uploading, finally using a real sortxt from my GD-ROM. Scene had two AFS files split one at beginning and one at the end making the laser go crazy. I placed those together then moved the Japanese Passport files to the beginning, then USA passport files, followed by the BBA config tool from AM2, and finally the game files. All Passports as well as BBA config tool are finally working and hacked properly, come on guys if you are going to release gold don't half ass it and make half the items not work. This is a first as the scene's release those don't work. This one is also dummied out to 79:50 seconds instead of only 430mb. Blue Shift is on the way as a few more Hlaf Life mods that are 100% completely new games like They Hunger and to all those that are curious a Golden Eye port is well under way with a nice demo released. if any interest I will add it as well.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  20. DiGi

DiGi Robust Member

For sure some interest, add away. Thanks for doing this man!