Doujindance region mod and Turbo Everdrive

Discussion in 'Turbo Everdrive' started by JohnnyBlaze, Oct 23, 2012.

1. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Rising Member

I've heard that the Turbo Everdrive has problems working on a unit with a region mod. Also, the doujindance units are the best out there and I'm thinking of getting one.

Can anyone who's bought a region modded system from this eBay seller confirm that the Turbo Everdrive works flawlessly on one of his units? I know a few of you MUST have one of his. If you have an RGB modded unit, chances are you got it from him. I emailed him and he said that he has no knowledge of this cart so that's why I'm asking.

2. Bad_Ad84

Bad_Ad84 The Tick

Because no one else could do the trivial soldering to enable RGB.

3. JohnnyBlaze

I know that. I added that just in case no one knew the seller by name, but had an RGB unit. I'm assuming all of his region mods are the same. So, I figure if it works on one, it'll work on all of his.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  4. Relikk

Relikk Member

It works fine. I have a Duo-RX from doujindance (RGB & region modded) and a TurboED, not had a single problem so far.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  5. JohnnyBlaze

COOL! Good to know! Thanks Relikk. I see one for a price that I cannot turn down and want to pick it up. Now, just raising the capital to get the system.......

6. MottZilla

MottZilla Champion of the Forum

My DUO-R is from him. It's RGB modded but not Region Modded. It works fine. From what I've read, the problems with modded systems are mainly with the NeoFlash cartridge. I haven't seen anyone mention problems with either the Turbo EverDrive or the older PCEPro 32M.

7. KRIKzz

KRIKzz Well Known Member

turbo-ed may not work with region modded systems, a lot of people with crappy region mods have problems with turbo-ed, only top quality region mods does not make a problems. rgb mods should not make any problems