Dinosaur Planet N64

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by rcmadiax, Jul 9, 2013.

1. mrmark0673

mrmark0673 Robust Member

Wow, totally forgot I sent this to you. Cool seeing it again after a few years!

2. i2a2n2

i2a2n2 Active Member

Hey bud, yeah its been tucked away and just stumbling across this thread jogged my memory.

For right now I'm going to hold off on releasing it but the chances are pretty good that I will in the future. :)

3. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

Do that and we might have a chance of some folk making the game :3

4. TriState294

TriState294 Site supporter 2016

I found this RareMinion site that seems to have a few pages from said document (or some similar revision). If anything playable ever materializes from the SFA E3 demo efforts, it would be great to have an early guarenteed-N64 era script to compare and possibly restore the text to.

5. ToñoGK

ToñoGK Member

Hello guys, is there any news about a possible leak of the early build, or progress to compile the extracted files and archives?

6. CoinCollector

CoinCollector Spirited Member

Oh ha, was about to answer you but saw that you already posted in the jul topic. Yeah, tons of cool stuff in there but not all the code I guess.

We will play it someday though, that I'm confident in! Who knows how or when, but Krystal, Sabre, & Tricky will roam free once again... would be too crazy for them not to!

7. Zoinkity

Zoinkity Site Supporter 2015

Not only is it not all the code, it isn't completely built and relies on dependancies. I can go way over-the-top on details, or give you the used car salesman metaphor:

"I've got this great car for ya'! One of a kind, never saw production! It's all there--just needs an engine. Trans is great though. Got all the parts for it, just need to fit it together. Oh, and the upholstry's from a different model but got it shoehorned in okay. Let me tell ya' about that sound system! It's great! Two-thirds of it are there, but I'm sure you can just drop in a stereo."

It's, to say the least, a lost cause. There's bound to be some interesting things to look at, but only for curiosity's sake. It would be vastly more practical to mod SFA back into DP.