Diablodin's Sales Thread

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by Diablodin, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Selling some stuff. Standard shipping from Norway will be included in the final price.
    I could also be interested in trades.

Some dev stuff:
    /////////////////////////
    - Tomb Raider Legend NR beta disc. Fair condition. I haven't been able to test it, but I know it works. $200
    - N-GAGE NFR sample carts. Fair condition. I haven't been able to test them yet. $120

:::::::GONE:::::::
    Gameboy Test cart, Gameboy Color promo, DS Drawn to Life prototype, Superbike 2000 and Populous PS1 dev discs, Crusty Demons and Ghost Rider beta discs

[GALLERY=media, 1957]Some dev stuff by Diablodin posted Jan 26, 2017 at 1:53 [/I]PM[/GALLERY]

Some sealed games, and Terranigma:
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    - Sealed Klonoa 2 PS2. Some scribble on front and a tear, but otherwise fair condition. $75
    - Sealed Dark Cloud PS2. Pretty good condition, but with a few minor tears. $75
    - Sealed Jak & Daxter in very good condition but with a tear across the bar code on back, sealed Jak II in good condition overall, and sealed Jak Lost Frontier in good condition overall. $130

:::::::GONE:::::::
    Terranigma, sealed Shatterhand, sealed Super Mario Bros

[GALLERY=media, 1958]Some sealed games by Diablodin posted Jan 26, 2017 at 1:55 PM[/GALLERY]

Here's links to more pictures of the items:
    Dev stuff - http://imgur.com/a/mrcSE
    Sealed games - http://imgur.com/a/XsaRo

Just ask if you have any questions.
    Thank you for looking. :)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Images are unable to be seen. if you uploaded them to assembler be sure to mark them as public not private

3. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Ok... I'm using imgur, and I'd like the pictures to only be available to those with the link.
    But if you click on the links at the bottom of my post and go to imgur, the first picture in each of the two albums is the ones I tried to link.
    I'll fix it asap tomorrow. I'm in bed on the phone atm. But thanks for pointing that out, Pixel! :)

4. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Ah i see what you did, you tried embedding the full gallery. That doesn't work sadly. Linking them is fine however, though you should put the first of each gallery in.

{IMG}http://i.imgur.com/mXLdd0I.jpg{/IMG} for example (this is the first of the proto gallery, swap braces with brackets [ ] )

Diablodin likes this.
  5. D_Ban

D_Ban Robust Member

v12822 PAL should be Ghost Rider and the build should be around October 2006 (final was December 2006.). Not got the 50 odd builds to hand but I've got v12705 here and it's dated 18/09/2006. Sure way to check would be to insert the disk in your pc and if there's a GR.ARC file then it's 100% Ghost Rider, 49 of the disks I've got are labeled the same as that and have the same ink. Hope it helps and good luck with your sale. :)

Diablodin likes this.
  6. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

PM sent on
    Gameboy Test Cartridge in fair condition. Missing a couple screws.
    - DS Drawn to Life The Next Chapter prototype/sample cart. Very good condition.
    Tomb Raider Legend NR beta disc. Fair condition.

Diablodin likes this.
  7. psyk0pat

psyk0pat Proto Dumping Squad "To protect and to save!"

The Gameboy Test Cartridge is a nice piece !
    I'm not interested personally, but if you want to check if there is a chip in your Amiibo I've maybe a solution for you. Just pm me if you want.

Diablodin likes this.
  8. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

There! Taken new with date today and added them properly.
    Also added more pictures on imgur, and made a separate album for the Link Amiibo prototype. The link is there at the bottom.

9. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Yep. It's Ghost Rider then. I'm currently looking for a PS2 to run the PS2 discs on to check them unless they sell. But now I know what game it is at least. So thanks for the tip.

D_Ban likes this.
  10. D_Ban

D_Ban Robust Member

PCSX2 might be able to run it enough to test it works. It's how I tested my lot when I got them. The laptop didn't run it great but it ran it enough to test basic stuff.

11. VerticalE

VerticalE Robust Member

If I remember correctly the Silent Hill PS2 disc also had a GR.ARC file.

Edit: Nevermind, the version number on that disc corresponds to the version number of other Ghost Rider discs. It is definitely a Ghost Rider disc. Those can run in PCSX2 :)

Diablodin and D_Ban like this.
  12. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

I'll see if I can test them by the end of the week. Thanks for the tip guys!

13. jetmagnum

jetmagnum Magnum Inc

still waiting for results in your attempt to phish for the highest offer as stated in the pm and or make a trade for the items as also stated as ive been ready to pay for the items i sent a pm about for quite a bit now with no items taken down or sold yet so are they for sale or not?

Im ready to do some real business and pay as always :p

14. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

I understand you got the cash and want this deal locked down, but I want to be patient, especially with the bigger items as I focus on what I can get in return from these as they are the core of my collection and I don't put out rarities very often.
    I set high prices mainly because sale threads demand set prices, and I wanted to prevent people from cashing out and buying it all before others had the time to see this thread. It's been up for 3 days, and some people (Steven78 for instance) hasn't been on for 2 weeks.
    Meanwhile I'm waiting I open to offers, and if I get an offer that match or surpass what I think I can expect to get in trade value, I can let go. But with the bigger items it's easier to attract a good trade.

15. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Looking for trades!
    Please check out my WTB thread, or send me a PM. If you have something even related to any games on the list I might be interested. :)

16. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Still looking for trades. And I'm looking for a lot of different stuff!

17. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Bump.
    I have tested the Crusty Demons and Ghost Rider beta discs with a PCSX2 PS2 emulator, running the discs on my laptop. So there's some new pics at my Imgur of what they look like.

18. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

Bump.
    Prices now include shipping from Norway, and I've also started to advertise these elsewhere.
    Please have a look at my WTB thread to see if you have anything. :)

19. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member

GBC Promo cart, Crusty Demons and Ghost Rider PS2 betas, Terranigma and sealed Shatterhand - SOLD!

20. Diablodin

Diablodin Robust Member