Dead Rising Pre-E3 [0.70]

Discussion in 'Dead Rising Betas' started by Stipo360, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Stipo360

Stipo360 That Dead Rising Guy

As always, check out the official Alpha/Beta documentation thread for a more in-depth look!
    http://deadrising2mods.proboards.com/thread/1733/rising-alpha-comparisons-depth-research

Pre-E3 Ver. 0.70 is the oddly enough, the exact build used to create the "Official release trailer" for Dead Rising. It is a very interesting build as it is still extremely early, but now appears much closer to the final game with most of the models & textures being complete. This build is using an almost final version of Frank, with the exception of his face textures being much lighter. Frank now has his final jacket, pants and hair model. This build still contains the same DebugMenu from the previous builds. The cutscenes still have wacky lip sync issues and some don't have any syncing at all like the 0.50 build. There is also many unfinished cutscenes that simply display text saying the cutscenes are in development. Overall the weirdest changes in the build are the graphical issues and glitches. The lighting is very incomplete and some maps are completely broken. Frank has a very close to final HUD which now has yellow blocks of health, but the PP, LV and number text are taken directly from the 0.50 Pre-E3 build.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    james2452, jakeeeenator and Jackhead like this.
  2. Stipo360

@Admin Could i get a thread edit request? I need to update images - Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    james2452 likes this.
  3. Stipo360

Would love to update the images of these, but i can't ...