Dead Rising 1 Beta release Whatever happened to it???

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by C.Redfield, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Stipo360

Stipo360 Dead Rising & XDKs

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  2. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

You wont get anywhere emailing the company. If anything, it brings unwanted attention and can shut things down. If people still work in the game industry, namely in big companies and not their own, the likelihood of them talking decreases. It's all a matter of luck. People are so public now that it is a bit easier to judge what the response is going to be.

3. XboxSurgeon

XboxSurgeon Site Supporter Since 2013

4. Stipo360

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  5. accel99

accel99 Spirited Member

Ya know with that attitude youre just gonna scare him off.Even if it takes 20 years he isnt going to release it till he deems it safe to.All you can do is wait.You seem like a nice guy but coming off as a pest.

6. kyleglor

kyleglor Spirited Member

Like accel said. Sometimes its not the persons call to make the decision Stipo if part of the agreement was to wait for the 360 to die down and even if that takes 10 years then that's what has to happen. It may suck but its what would have to happen. One thing I don't think anyones asked assembler is if he could explain in more detail how he got them and on what terms, his responses in here have been generally towards a single persons comment at a time maybe if someone would ask him (and not harass him) he could explain those details and hopefully make everyone who is either with him or against him more understanding of the situation.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  7. Stipo360

8. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

You are really doing yourself a disservice with the way you are handling this subject.

Just quoting that is enough.

9. Stipo360

10. Mooliecool

Mooliecool Rapidly Rising Member

Because HE Bought them first, he paid for it there for he's completely entitled to what he wants do with it. If you keep spamming him he'll net release it but this really seems to be bull**** there isnt even a screenshot

11. Borman

To be truly fair, realize that we dont deserve to play any of these things. Most prototypes only exist due to human error in not sending them back to where they were suppose to go. There are things that cannot be shared for one reason or another, and while it isn't the case for this, realize that just because one person has something, it doesnt give everyone else the rights to have it as well.

"here, take my game, but dont give it to anyone, i only want you to have it, cause i really like ya"

...that has actually happened quite a few times for me.

I bet you anything the guy who sold the discs made a dvd iso backup of them anyway

If he did, that isn't cool. That isn't how things work around here. I know I've sold plenty of things that I've previously dumped, and then deleted the data, it's just how it is.

12. Stipo360

13. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

How about, no. Thanks for telling me that I have the right to an opinion, but I shouldn't voice it. When I disagree with someone or they say something stupid, I will point it out.
    The reason I bumped your thread was to point out that you should stop bumping it just to whine & beg. That seems like bumping for no reason to me. Learn patience.

14. sabre470

sabre470 Site Supporter 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015

Another emotional thread, just burn the damn disc, that game is frustrating at best, anyway ;p Assembler has always been straight with the community. It took 14 years to surface Geist Force and get it in our hands. Patience, patience, we'll get it when it's the right time by 2020 at the latest. Until then it's cute kitten time...

[video=youtube_share;RrNZ-qod3eg]http://youtu.be/RrNZ-qod3eg[/video]

... and now everything is right with the world.

15. Stipo360

16. drahcir

drahcir Halo Build Enthusiast - Site Supporter 2015

No you don't actually have a right to be upset... As someone has already said it is a privilege for us to play something that was never meant for us to have in the first place.

17. CrAzY

CrAzY SNES4LIFE

You have the right to be upset at anything, no matter how stupid. Whether anyone will care has yet to be seen. & 9 years of not surfacing? It never had to, & you should be overjoyed by Assembler stating that he has them & is possibly willing to share them, in the first place. Nobody owes you anything. I would love to know that someone owns a beta of Super Metroid, even if they didn't plan to release it for years, at least I'd know that the chance of seeing it someday is that much more possible. Pestering someone constantly is not how you show your appreciation for a possible release, at all. If anything, it's offensive, as Assembler has stated his piece on this already & you just keep stating how unfair it is that you don't have it right this second.

I commend you for your love & devotion to a certain title, but this is not how you should go about this.

18. Borman

I waited years for Stargate. 1.5 people waited what, 15 years? It happens. You have to trust people like me who have experienced it. In the meantime, go dig up old magazines, keep reaching out. No one is entitled to anything here.

19. Stipo360

20. skavenger216

skavenger216 Familiar Face

And assembler could very well be in the same situation with the Dead Rising disk. Maybe the person he got it from would get into some serious legal shit if it was released? Only one who knows for sure is assembler.

With the amount of stuff he has done over the years for this community, I really dont think he NEEDS proof at this point. When has he ever NOT delivered on something he has said? Ive been here since 2008 and everything he has said or claimed, he has come through on.

I totally get it, you want that Dead Rising beta (as do I!), however, pestering about it is not going to make it happen any faster. If anything, it will make it take longer.