David Thomas...Anyone heard from him?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by citrus3000psi, Sep 1, 2014.

1. takeshi385

takeshi385 Mojarra Frita Bandit

Almost 4.5 years later this story draws to a close.

2. lwizardl

lwizardl Living The Dream

Yeah but lots of things have happened in that time frame

3. Looney Bin Jim

Looney Bin Jim Spirited Member

I’m glad this eventually got sorted thanks to your help Wizard. I used to be friends with David, sharing Xbox finds on eBay and such. I was the last positive sale on a Qoob Pro before everything went haywire. A lot sure has happened since then, but the amount of bullshit was thrown in every which way!!??

I personally don’t think anyone will ever trust him again and I can’t bring myself to forget such treachery. If he simply manned up and didn’t have to use you as a liason, everyone would have respected him. Without you, I truly believe that everyone’s treasured consoles and chips would never have been returned. I seriously thank you with all my heart for this even though I was not involved. But.....How could we welcome somebody like this back with open arms after it played out like this?? How CAN anyone trust him again?? Maybe I’m just an old elephant with too many knots...

PS. I’m sure it’s been 30 days by now?!

4. Looney Bin Jim

Looney Bin Jim Spirited Member

I know this is off topic, but David used to claim to have a 5 HDD Xtender although I never saw it before the shit hit the fan.

Can anyone verify that they actually exist before the ship goes down? I’ve sure as hell never seen one after YEARS of searching.

5. Syclopse

Syclopse .

He had 5 units I believe, all different colors that have since been sold to a collector.

6. lwizardl

lwizardl Living The Dream

Jim, Yeah at the very beginning lots of things was said even by me, but after getting responses back from David I honestly do believe that if he never got into the car accident none of this would have ever happened. He told me he was wanting to come back to the site but was afraid of people attacking him constantly. Which I told him I am sure a few users would do that but overall I think most people would be willing to accept him back but he would have to work on rebuilding his name with the community. Since he did respond to me I figured I could be the best option to help with people being able to get things back because lots of the people did not feel safe with sending him anymore money since they had paid for shipping already in the past but he no longer had the money because of all the things that had happened to him.

I appreciate the thank you but honestly it is not needed I am just happy I was able to help people with this and that is the only thanks I need :)

I also hope the site doesn't actually close and instead Kevin just accepts say a co-owner etc to help with stuff

Pikkon likes this.