Dash 17526 FREE XDK Stealth Server

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by im twizt3d 24 7, Nov 15, 2018.

1. im twizt3d 24 7

im twizt3d 24 7 Rising Member

this Commander Guy was so onboard guys.... wanted to make cash off of this project... I told him I was not interested in making money from this... that it was a hobby for me. I have left the files up so anyone that wanted to check them out could. I wouldn’t come to a site where everyone is skilled and try to pull some shit off. Really guys it’s no big deal you can close the threads down. I just see where there are tons of services like this for rgh and jags... however no support for devkits. I removed all cheats from my source... and to be honest it’s based off of TeapotLives older source. The one that’s been out in the wild for some time now. Just updated it and added support for devkits. It’s just a way to play online with a devkit. Sure if you choose to load plugins to cheat you can & that’s on you. I removed the COD offhost menus to cheat. The only thing it allows is online play. The sdk came from here so did the recovery. I don’t know what Commander is going on about. Except I did all I could to help him resolve his issue and he said “ I give up “ so With that I moved on. The last message from him was wanting me to purchase yet more kvs. so I could give him yet another to test with. I was going to, but the fact is the server will never give lasting kv life. it’s Xosc and Chal resp is not perfect. Kv is flagged for a ban upon first signing in...I would assume or shortly after. although you last a few days before MS flicks the switch so to speak. Kvs being as cheap as they are I still find the server useful... as I don’t play the box much anymore. if I want to play a bit I can purchase a kv for $5.00 and play a few days online with my buddy’s. I know this is not 7’s I am not a member there. Guys I am a grown man and work for a living. Not some skid hacker trying to steal. I just thought I would release it to let others who my want or need online access to get it freely. I figured even if they don’t have use for the server maybe the would want the 17526 ShadowBoot. It’s perfect the dashboard works as it should. It’s by far one of the best ShadowBoots I have had in my possession. I know you guys remember me a yr ago. when I was trying to just learn about rgloader and ShadowBoot. You think I mastered it and became some badass hacker in a yrs time. Trust me this guy for whatever reason is lying. I have been nothing but good to him. So I can’t quite understand why he said this?

2. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Was networking fairly straightforward to setup? I tried doing the same thing as you with my old server since I was giving it away for free a while ago anyway, but I could never get that aspect working properly.

3. im twizt3d 24 7

Yes I had no issues Benny.

4. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Pretty cool, maybe it's because I wasn't shadowbooting. Just setup a basic app to send packets to a listener. I'll be trying your server tonight!

5. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Only takes a few minutes to compare it in a hex editor to a stock ROM :rolleyes:

6. NickTheModder

NickTheModder Member

i decided to give it another try but i am stuck shadowbooting now :(
    ik how to remove it on my hdd after and fix it but i simply cannot connect to the network at all now.

7. Gonzooo

Gonzooo Member

join my discord buddy : invite link: https://discord.gg/vvFSYBe ill see what i can do for ya. that goes for anyone feel free to join my discord

8. im twizt3d 24 7

Do you have the filesystem folder on the root?

9. bowser22

bowser22 .

#keepitonse7ensins2018

Stipo360 and PixelButts like this.
  10. NickTheModder

NickTheModder Member

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  11. benny679

benny679 Active Member

Wasn't able to get it to work.. I didn't have a KV on my drive though, dunno if Teapot src appropriately handles missing files. The shadowboot file itself works though and I got some networking working, so thank you for that!

12. im twizt3d 24 7

must have kv and cpukey.bin or.txt

13. im twizt3d 24 7

XboxTestKit likes this.
  14. suprashake

suprashake Spirited Member

please update