DarthCloud's Zelda Collection :D

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by DarthCloud, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Lum

Lum Officer at Arms

Aren't you missing the French Canada version SNES Link to the Past? This special variant is NTSC, with actual localized game script.

2. battousai_hades

battousai_hades Newly Registered

And Spanish version of the A Link to the Past. The question is whether the code involves a different programing, or is it to distinguish the country market to which the cartridge. Because the Spanish cartridge is the same as the UK, and is only different in the code region. It is best guided by the master list that put Darth cloud along with the roms that are on the network. But I still do not know if the Brazilian version has a different program to others. It is assumed that if they are games based on the U.S., but leaked to PAL-M.

3. Lum

Lum Officer at Arms

Yup that one I brought up would be French dialog and NTSC programming. Rather than PAL as copies sold in France are.

Right Nintendo did not translate the original game to Spanish.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. battousai_hades

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  5. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

I will try to post an updated master list once I get time. But note that my definition of release is quite strict and that having a different packaging is not enough for me to be call an release. At best it's only a variation of an existing one. I do list however all country/region those release get released to.

If you look at the list on the first page you can see the Canadian version. I'm only considering country release with different binary or different region locking system (either physical and/or electronic).

So to me the only Canadian version is the French one. For me the NTSC English version with Canadian packaging is only a packaging variation of the US release so it's why I'm not looking to get it since I already got an US release.

Same thing apply here, I can confirm you that the binary is the same like the UK version, so I consider the game being only a packaging variation of the UK one. I already got an UK version so I'm not looking for the Spanish variation.

6. battousai_hades

You mean your collection is based on the collection of all the "roms" in physical form. No? It's a great idea.

In the end what I was exposed. That is different country code (Example: NES-ZL-ESP) and the "rom" is inside the cartridges and disks (example: NES-ZL-EUR 1.0, or 1.1 or 1.2 or other Language). Am I wrong?

By the way. Where to view the different binary codes? In a particular website? Thank you.

PS: I love your collection

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  7. poppy17

poppy17 Member

very cool collection:encouragement:

8. 2hTu2

2hTu2 Newly Registered

is it true that there is one gameboy advance sp zelda edition is made from real gold? because is saw a box with the text that there is one made from real gold.

9. Juste

Juste Fiery Member

Not one but seven I think.

10. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

How 'bout an update? ;) (I updated the first posts too btw)

Since the last update I got both the Korean and Asian (Taiwan/Hong-Kong) release of OOT 3D that where release last fall. Asian version that means to buy the same games 5 time now :O, lol. (Not counting digital download ;) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Korean manual:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chinese manual:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Since their is a software revision of Skyward Sword in America I though they might got one in Korea and so I got the standard release to see.
    Still got the same v1.0, either I got unlucky or their is no update. Anyway that one for sale if someone want it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 3DS I got some more digital download, for digital stuff I don't go crazy on that I just get the one from my region, I don't want to get console 5 time ;) Anyway It's not something you can display on a shelf!

I've got OOT 3D this fall when they release it and both Oracles this spring. I got two empty spot ready for A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask ;)

[​IMG]

I also got two more F4F statue, Link on Epona (regular one cause the other was ugly as hell!) and the laughing Ganondorf Exclusive! That one is so huge!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got a WiiU this fall and playing Battle Quest with four friends is just epic. Amazing game! Also all playing with the golden wiimote/nunchuk I've got from all the Skyward release is just so cool.

[​IMG]

Friends + Beer + Nintendoland = Good time guarantee!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  11. A Toubib

A Toubib Midnight Xbox Crew

Wow, get's better everytime. How do you go about storing/displaying your collection at home?

12. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

Actually it's not displayed at all, it all contained in one of my drawer :( , It's a shame I know but I just don't have the space in my small apartment.

Statue however are on display all over the place.

I'll be buying a house next spring so by next summer I should be able to get it displayed in a nice shelf!

13. A Toubib

A Toubib Midnight Xbox Crew

Understandable, I'm in a similar situation as well. Good luck on the big move :encouragement:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  14. siilvos

siilvos Newly Registered

What game/media is the one between Minish Cap and A Link Between Worlds video?

15. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

Phantom Hourglass DS game card

16. FamicomLover

FamicomLover Rising Member

Amazing collection!!!!

17. benstephens56

benstephens56 Newly Registered

This thread hasn't been touched in awhile, but I've recently began collecting all of the OoT3D copies (NFR included). The Chinese version took some digging but I finally got one. Not having as much luck with the Korean version though. Do you have any advice or leads as to where I might be able to find one of these?

18. DarthCloud

DarthCloud Fiery Member

BTW all of this has been sold to pit 2 year ago.