Dark's Dreamcast Collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by dark, May 19, 2012.

1. dark

dark Dauntless Member

Finally, a long needed update. I've sold some things, paired down a bit, but also bought some fun new items.

[​IMG]

My current setup (pic taken months ago before Karous artwork applied to the DC):
    [​IMG]

Imports: Japanese and European games. Despite the console art, sadly no Karous yet, but I'm keeping an eye out for a good price. It's at the top of the list for remaining DC games I still plan to buy.
    [​IMG]

US games, most of which were purchased back in the day, 2001-2004.
    [​IMG]

Not pictured: recent acquisitions of US Mr. Driller and PAL Evil Twin, spare dreamcasts, many normal standard controllers/vmus/web browser discs etc

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  2. Avanaboy

Avanaboy Spirited Member

Very very nice collection !! Can I ask where have u bought the DC Coders Cable ? ( DC -> SerialPort )

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  3. dark

dark Dauntless Member

I got it from Lik Sang circa 2001, when it still existed. Honestly, I'm probably going to see about selling it in the near future as I don't use it at all anymore.

4. mazonemayu

mazonemayu Robust Member

you already know I like it :biggrin-new:

5. dark

dark Dauntless Member

I really liked playing it, but I got to this spot maybe 5 hrs in, where I keep dieing on a gang boss that chucks grenades at me. That wasn't sooo bad, except that it respawns and saves to a checkpoint that's like 30 minutes away from the boss fight, making repeat tries a bit of a chore. One of these days I'll get around to continuing the game XD

6. dark

dark Dauntless Member

Bump, collection post updated.