Crash Bash Patched by Static

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by Yuri Suetsugu Rodrigues, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Yuri Suetsugu Rodrigues

Yuri Suetsugu Rodrigues Newly Registered

• This is nothing more than a commercial release with a trainer in it. Not our content and may bring unwanted attentions here.
    Hello Everyone,my name is Yuri,and I'm avaliable a cracked ROM of the Crash Bash game for PlayStation (cracked by Static),this ROM contains a NTSC-PAL Selector and mainly the "infamous" Cheat Menu (also available in Crash Bash Demo on Spyro 3 and Jampack Winter 2000).

REMOVED
    Enjoy ;).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
    good likes this.
  2. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Okay but this is very likely against the site rules.

3. djemotion

djemotion Spirited Member

still nice :) many thanks

4. MonkeyBoyJoey

MonkeyBoyJoey 70's Robot Anime GEPPY-X (PS1) Fanatic

You're right, it is. Distribution of retail ROMs/ISOs is not only against the rules but also illegal in most parts of the world. The OP should've posted the patch and instructions on how to patch the game rather than posting a pre-patched image.

5. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

I mean my understanding here is this was a demo, patched to be the full game because thats what the issue was back when this first dropped, so unless theres some prototype-y aspect to this I'm just gonna say it's not alright.

Also the PS3 doesn't like the region selector. It will start in PAL50 and stay in PAL50 even if you select NTSC. This is a PS3 issue mainly but I felt it's worth mentioning.

6. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

Demos are generally fine.

PixelButts likes this.