Crash Bandicoot Unlimited (Twinsanity Beta Demo) - OPSM UK 50 Demo Disc

Discussion in 'File Downloads - Share and Request' started by phenom, Sep 30, 2012.

1. phenom

phenom Active Member

Hi all,

Long time viewer of this forum, been subscribed to Assemblers YouTube for a while.

Few years ago I got suddenly interested in Crash Betas/Demos etc.

Always wanted the E3 Demo of Crash Unlimited and I could never find a copy.
    Looked around everywhere and nothing.

When the Crash Bandicoot Alpha/Proto was leaked, I got sparked into demos again.

So I started looking around for the Unlimited demo and finally found the OPSM UK 50 Demo disc on eBay which contained the demo!

Hopefully someone will be interested in this, I know I was, I want to use Gameshark/Action Replay to use the levitation code to see other beta elements.
    No point saying whats beta and etc as I know a lot of people on this forum know about this demo.

Download Links -
    EDIT: I uploaded this to Mega, so one single download now!

Link: https://mega.nz/#!mAcTAAbI!BiCi91MwDNZO0rS5--XXaFUMioKfV3RsFB5xAaZb_kY

Video playthrough -
    *My playthrough of it.

This is actually a demo disc with other demos on it. But couldn't rip just the demo itself I don't think..

I have tested this in my PS2, I used an ESR Patch though. I am sure if you burnt this to a disc, it would be right to go. Just unrar the archives with WinRar and burn!

It's an untouched original ISO. So, I don't think it should have any issues.

Let me know how you go with the demo! Enjoy!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Gou and Woofmute like this.
  2. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Wow!! Thx a lot! How long I dreamed about this prototype and now I can play it!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  3. phenom

phenom Active Member

No worries! But it's not really a proto, more so a beta as a lot of stuff is still unfinished and were eventually never completed on release or scrapped altogether. Meaning it was released in a beta like state anyway :)

4. derekb

derekb Well Known Member

there was a crash bandicoot alpha leaked?

5. phenom

phenom Active Member

Certainly was. Can't recall who leaked it exactly. But yes, some 13 years after the original release :)

EDIT - I am thinking of proto not alpha -.- sigh.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  6. djemotion

djemotion Spirited Member

me and drx released the crash beta after dispute :p check in the furums ;)

7. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Can anyone share part 5? I've downloaded 4 parts but last part not downloads...

8. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Please!

9. phenom

phenom Active Member

Wow it's been a while since I posted this, but if anyone is still interested, I reuploaded it on Mega a while ago. So figured I would come back here and post the new link!

Also - would anyone be interested in PAL PS2 Demo Discs dumped and shared? I go around to a lot of second hand shops/markets and gained quite a collection and would be willing to dump them onto an FTP or something to share. Much like the Crash Demo disc (OPSM), I got heaps of PS1/PS2 discs. Might ask a few members and see how I go!

10. VoodooMystic

VoodooMystic Active Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  11. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

That brief story I described in your other thread... If this was the title I played in that time those years ago I'm gonna be one happy camper

12. phenom

phenom Active Member

I don't want to get your hopes up :)
    Watch the YouTube video that's posted on here as that shows most of the demo in it's entirety.
    But if it is the one you are looking for, then I'll be pretty happy too!

13. PixelButts

PixelButts Site Soldier

Unfortunately it's not...

I'm going along the lines of the game I played being a cancelled game or reworked from the ground up as I have too fuzzy of a memory regarding it.

I'll go on a limb and say the title I played was Crash Bandicoot: Evolution. It was for PS2 for certain but was one of the earlier ones... I know it got reworked but who knows...

14. phenom

phenom Active Member

The working title for Twinsanity was Crash Bandicoot Evolution (I believe so, and was featured on a demo disc I believe).
    So it's very possible. But there will likely be no releases of anything pre demo state I don't think.

VoodooMystic likes this.
  15. ProjectAnarchy

ProjectAnarchy Active Member

I have this demo also, mint condition. If you ever need it redumped or whatnot, i can help :)