Consolevariations.com (Console database)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by vinyl, Jun 5, 2016.

1. MBMM

MBMM Powered by Pied Piper

This is a great idea and coming here for some info was definitely a smart move. I'll be checking out the site when I get home tonight. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

vinyl likes this.
  2. vinyl

vinyl Spirited Member

So.. after 2 million visitors.. This happened..

I`ll be working on a new website! It will be the same website as before.. but with a billion new features... but yah.. kinda need your help with this one .. with our resources and knowledge, we can provide 100% of ALL the dev kits ever developed, ALL the prototypes ever created for the 6 top brands (Sega/Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft/Atari) and also with unreleased colors will be added.

Beside all the consoles, the website will also include all the controllers, box variations, accessories, Kiosks and even 3rd party licensed items!
    each item will have a details page in where it's from, how many made, with pictures from all the collectors who owns it (open to add pictures yourself)

There will be around 100 more functions for new site.
    kinda have the whole story here (with a kick starter) The video who filmed this also got hired by Nintendo in other events/projects!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...le-database-next-gen-collectors?ref=user_menu
    in just a few days we raised almost 1500 euros (1700 usd) which is .. pretty damn awesome if I'd say..

so jump in and get some nice backing rewards! It's OK that you can`t .. but sharing it around will be amazingly helpful

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Cat man and Shane Battye like this.
  3. Nully

Nully Dauntless Member

Kickstarter link is broken.

4. vinyl

vinyl Spirited Member

Thanks! all fixed!

Zant and Shane Battye like this.
  5. Shane Battye

Shane Battye Spirited Member

Good luck guys! Big fan of the site and can’t wait to see the update. Just pledged ✅

vinyl likes this.