Connect to PartnerNet

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Development' started by crisp, Oct 29, 2012.

1. crisp

crisp Member

hi excuse my english. i got devkit two weeks ago. it is jasper prototype. i want to know how to connect to developer network partnernet. i got on once but never again. everytime i check connect i get logon service failure. my kit came with productionnet and i can connect there but not partnernet. i got xonline.ini from friend. maybe bad ip setting? also when i connect to productionnet i cant download content free like devkit should? what is difference between developer network productionnetwork and partnernet? from i remember partnernet had few files and productionnet had many. also and what is livehive.xex? this was on hdd sent to me with kit.

2. iHc Aamonkey

iHc Aamonkey Active Member

ParterNet is whitelisted only. You need to be at a development studio to even get a response from their servers. ProductionNet is retail live while ParterNet is a closed developer network. LiveHive is an application that you should not have. You can just delete it as its not any use to you. Our servers are highly protected so theres no use there.

3. Doom

Doom Robust Member

PNET is whitelisted now, doubtful you'll be able to get on. Also, where did you get that kit from?

-Doom

4. superspeed

superspeed <B>Site Supporter 2012</B>

You have to be whitelisted to connect. To get whitelisted you have to be a developer. People exploiting it and DL'ing free content shouldn't be allowed on unless you are a developer. NUFF SAID

5. crisp

crisp Member

i can connect to productionnet fine. but no free xbox live like friend told me. still have to pay. how connect to partnernet?

6. iHc Aamonkey

iHc Aamonkey Active Member

I like renamed environments also. They are fun.

7. Offica1 g33k

Offica1 g33k Spirited Member

Could you post some pictures of you connecting and what not, that might help us get a better idea of whats going on

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  8. crisp

crisp Member

pardon?

9. crisp

crisp Member

i got kit from friend who is developer in london area. he work for small xbl arcade company. he quit and took kit.

10. crisp

crisp Member

i am new and do not know how to take pictures. friend told me to not share anything because he can get in trouble. sorry.

11. Offica1 g33k

Offica1 g33k Spirited Member

do you have a sdk? I sent you a pm

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  12. GManWillis

GManWillis <B>Site Supporter 2012</B>

you have access to xbox live??? pm'd.

13. kebob

kebob Rapidly Rising Member

This kits software could be a key into getting on live from xdks. If only we could get a hvxboot dump and a nand dump and some.pics

14. superMTW

superMTW Member

best troll post of 2012

15. pool7

pool7 Site Supporter 2014

This thread along with the other one about Pnet whitelisting made me understand a lot of things about the xbox "scene"...

16. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

I agree, im also curious to know if using their xex software from kit can be useful to install recovery fw on retail like added patches? sorry for the noobish question.

17. kuji

kuji Spirited Member

Should be simple to connect if you can login to the MS dev network. Just use the whitelist tool and add your xbox ip. I'm not sure if this is a windows application you can download, but if it was I don't think it would be leaked yet. Someone's gonna pay $$$ to add ip's on their list.

18. CodeAsm

CodeAsm ohci_write: Bad offset 30

Me 2 ... you have a good point made here and I dont realy like it the way it is become, but maybe thats how the Internet is going to work if oldskool Internet people dont keep the internet for themselves. (make no sense right?)