Community Dump: Deuce (UNRELEASED) for Playstation

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by LeGIt, Jun 18, 2005.

?

Should I dump Deuce?

1. Yes you idiot! Here is my $$$!

29 vote(s)
    34.1%
  2. Yes, but I'm a deadbeat, I'd rather freeload like a whore via P2P.

43 vote(s)
    50.6%
  3. No, you're an asshole if you do.

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  4. No, let the unreleased stay unreleased.

9 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. Alchy

Alchy Illustrious Member

If this has been given the go-ahead to be distributed, I don't mind hosting it on my webspace for a bit.

2. Assembler's (or Legit) doesn't look complete. Textures have arrows on them and it's easy to get stuck in black 'nothingness'.

I've got Thrill Kill and Torc. Whoopiie!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
  3. krieg747

krieg747 Guest

i dont mean to sound like a dick, but doesnt EVERYONE have thrill kill by now?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2006
  4. Paulo

Paulo PoeticHalo

He might have a different unreleased build though.... not that i know but its happened before that someone has one build thats released to public but theres others floating about.

5. I'm fairly sure it's the same build as everyone else. Now if only I had Cops for PSone.

6. Alchy

Alchy Illustrious Member

There's a couple of builds of Thrill Kill around. Can't remember the differences off hand.

7. Thiago_Simoes

Thiago_Simoes Spirited Member

So it's not very rare, huh? Hmm... I see. Anyway... where's Deuce? [​IMG]

8. KaL_YoshiKa

KaL_YoshiKa Commandent Lurker

The main differences between the Thrill Kill versions is the endings I believe, the *released* pirate one that most people has doesn't contain the ending (and MAY lack a move or two) and the other major one is the totally complete one that's supposedly limited to 100 copies and has yet to be pirated onto the net.

That's how I think it is, can't totally remember though.

9. Fabrizo

Fabrizo Resolute Member

Beep, wrong. Their are four versions on the net, you can read about them here:

http://www.livingimpaired.com/thrillkill/versions.htm

10. Buyatari

Buyatari Well Known Member

There was never a release. Not 100 copies not 100,000 copies.

I have seen a Thrill Kill on an official Activision cdr. It came along with several other Activision games from an Activision employee. Not sure what to make of that. Anyone know of a possible deal that fell through?

Last edited: May 21, 2006
  11. KaL_YoshiKa

Bleh, so I was wrong, I blame an incorrect website. And I didn't mean a release as in gold I'd read somewhere that there was that number of final copies (for testing or whatnot produced) obviously not then.

12. That's very interesting about an Activision version. I would love to see that someday and compare it to the 'leaked' version that everybody seems to have. Does it actually have Activision movies/credits in the game code?

UPDATE: Sort of makes sense. Activision picked up the rights to release Wu Tang Clan game. This is developed by Paradox as well and uses the Thrill Kill engine. So I wonder if the Thrill Kill BuyAtari has is really a thrill kill or a tweaked version to include the wu-tang clan.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2006
  13. oceanfr

oceanfr Robust Member

that was for buyatari, anyhow lemme know when Deuce is out curious to try it out looks cute

ocean

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  14. Borman

Borman Digital Games Curator

I released some Deuce videos on YouTube a month or two ago if anyone is interested

15. krieg747

krieg747 Guest

so whats going on with this? the last 5 pages of this thread have been off topic, and no news about the potential release has been posted.

is this going to be released or not?

16. RegalSin2020

RegalSin2020 Guest

LeGIt I will buy Duece from youu over the summer if you give me the chance to pay it off. Duece is my favorite number I must have it :dance:

About dumping it I guess you should have no problem there since hey I release most of my stuff after I buy it or relaod it form the web.

17. KaL_YoshiKa

Regel, you realise this topic is orginally almost a year old now I don't even know whether Legit will read it.

On Topic, I would suggest a second brief release of this Beta (since no one would give away the final :p) like what was done previously to minimise leakage. That is if Assembler was still up for it.

18. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

yea would like to try out this cute game if its coo

ocean

19. ASSEMbler

ASSEMbler Administrator Staff Member

I'll get on it tonight.

20. KaL_YoshiKa

Cool, not sure about the new forum layout though, seems a little counter intuative but maybe I just need to get use to it.