Clayfighter Extreme for PS1

Discussion in 'Unreleased Games Discussion' started by Benedict_Arnold, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Has anyone been able to find this game? I used to love it on N64 and have been wanting it on PS1. Well, I guess it's tops on my PS1 want list, but I want every unreleased PS1 game.

2. Yakumo

Yakumo Pillar of the Community *****

There was a member on this board a while ago who said it could bed bought in India or somewhere in the middle east under the title of ?????2004. I know this isn't much help but apparently the game is available in the underground black-market rings or at least was.

Yakumo

3. hl718

hl718 Site Soldier

It was pirated at Tekken 5 IIRC. ;)

-hl178

4. Well, where can I get that one then? Was it Tekken 5 or Clayfighter really?

5. zappenduster

zappenduster Familiar Face

try a forum search maybe the member still has it could be a year or a half ago i think

6. I never did a forum search. Maybe if I have time tonight i'll try.

7. XerdoPwerko

XerdoPwerko Galaxy Angel Fanatic Extreme - Mediocre collector.

When that conversation came up in the forums many months ago, I started looking in the black market.
    Still no dice, but it might come up one day. Who knows.

8. If it shows up, I'll be there at it's door. :)

9. AlbinoLove

AlbinoLove Robust Member

It was a bootleg copy of tekken 5 that some magazine said actually contained a copy of clayfighter extreme. We didnt even agree on whether it was a joke or not :D

10. I'm about to write the magazine a letter asking them if it was a joke or not. I really must have this game.