Ceramic White PSP 2000 CFW loaded FS

Discussion in 'The ASSEMblergames Marketplace' started by Dot50Cal, May 10, 2012.

1. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

I'm selling my PSP I imported from Japan a couple years ago. I loaded custom firmware on it, though I haven't touched the thing in ages. It includes:

PSP Unit (Ceramic White)
    Original Box & Manuals
    Charger
    2GB Memory Stick
    512MB "Magic Memory Stick"
    1800 MaH Pandora Battery
    Standard 1200 MaH Battery
    Silent Hill Origins
    God of War Demo
    PSP Case

I'm asking for $150 shipped (in the US) for the lot. It seems to be a fair price from looking around a bit. The PSP is in fantastic condition, I only played three games on it and its been sitting in its case ever since. I imported it for the white color, since at the time (and maybe still?) there were no white PSP's in America. I also chose this one because of the 3000 models screen issues, so its pretty much the best model out there. It has English on it though, and besides from a "Live TV" icon on the XMB, you wouldn't notice the difference between the American model and this one. I'm sure its running an older version of the firmware right now, it says 5.00 M33-6.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. DSwizzy145

DSwizzy145 Well Known Member

cool :) i have a paypal account and if you can put on hold for now if thats okay with you. thank you if so

3. Dot50Cal

Dot50Cal Moderator

How long do you need?