BetaGuy's Humble Collection

Discussion in 'Member Game Collections' started by BetaGuy64, May 3, 2019.

1. BetaGuy64

BetaGuy64 A convincing argument away from buying EB64

I believe I posted my collection 2-3 years ago, but it's changed pretty vastly (at least to me). Here's what I have now. Most recently, the N64 is pretty much what topped it off, so I think I've got the basics covered now.

The "rarest" thing I have is probably the Japanese Saturn. I've had a lot of fun with it ever since I finally installed the modchip PROPERLY. Who knew actually following a guide would help? Also, super big thanks for Shane McRetro and Digimac, you guys are super cool. I'm looking to eventually expand my collection with some oddball stuff, but I think I have the consoles covered for now.

My next goal is to spice the collection up with some protos and dev hardware, since I have pretty much what I want right now. I'm thinking about getting some N64-related dev stuff, something that can copy devcarts, and of course the actual devcarts themselves. I can't do that immediately, but I'm definitely planning to do that at some point in the relatively near future.

I know that the purists are foaming at the mouth because I'm not using a CRT, but fret not, I've got one I'm gonna replace this one with. It was also free lol.

Anyway, that's my humble little collection/starting point. I have a bit more time and money to dedicate to this stuff now, so I really look forward to getting invested and learning from you guys :) 20190503_192334.jpg

SNES, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Wii, Gamecube, N64, PS1, PS2

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  2. limbofunk

limbofunk Active Member

Nice collection, thanks for sharing!